What Is Machine Learning?
Machine Learning is a subset of AI that provides systems with an ability to learn and improve by accessing data without any explicit programming, human intervention or assistance.
It works on the principle that the machine builds up logic from a given data instead of written codes. It features a category of algorithms that helps with accurate predictions using statistical analysis.
Why Machine Learning?
There is a surging interest in machine learning because of the increasing volume and variety of data due to digitalisation. Machine learning is used to make a system that analyses complex data and develop solutions.
- Machine learning has the ability to generate new features from a limited series of features in training dataset. It does not require human intervention to do so.
- Machine learning generates actionable results while solving problems and allows the system to become smarter on its own. It can detect important features that enable the machines to provide data scientists with reliable analysis reports.
- It can help companies to work in a cost-efficient manner
- It can prevent frauds, identify opportunities for investments and trade in financial services
- It can be used for analysing and identifying ways to minimise costs and increase the efficiency of work processes
- It is also applicable in the field of healthcare to analyse data collected through various sensors and devices that can be used by doctors for various analysis
- Machine learning also proves to be beneficial in forecasting and predicting numbers that can help businesses
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Machine Learning?
At Manipal ProLearn, we offer both certification and PG certification courses in machine learning. You can learn Machine learning with deep learning, artificial intelligence or data science. Choose to join any of the below courses based on your interests or job requirements.
The current trend involves organisations looking into AI and Machine Learning to come up with solutions to complex issues and ways to automate processes. As the field is emerging, there is a demand for professionals skilled in tools and techniques of machine learning. At Manipal ProLearn, we offer machine learning courses that will train you in industry-relevant skills and help you pursue a career in this field.
The training is based on an experiential learning model and is delivered through video tutorials, webinars, real-time case studies, demos and practice exercises. Aspirants also get to work on a realistic GPU environment where they can leverage the machine learning tools.
The training is designed and led by experts who have more than a decade of experience in this field.
We offer online and instructor-led modes of learning.
Fresh graduates who want to build a career in this field. Working professionals who want to upskill themselves or change their domain to ML can also join our online training programs.
We have the live webinar sessions during the weekends. An email regarding the timings will be sent to you 2 to 3 days before the session.
One month after you enrol in the program, the exam window is activated. You will have up to 3 attempts to take the exam, with one week gap between consecutive attempts. The highest score of the three tests will be considered for the certification.
To know more about the machine learning courses offered at Manipal ProLearn, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.