Deep Learning is a branch of machine learning which uses algorithms inspired by the structure and function of the brain called artificial neural networks. It uses high amount of labelled data and substantial computing power and enables computer to do things that is instinctive to a person. Deep learning is used in driverless cars, robotics, smartphones, etc.
In deep learning, a computer is able to perform tasks with accuracy, sometimes exceeding human-level of performance. A computer model does this by learning to perform classification tasks directly from images, text, or sound.
Why Deep Learning?
Deep learning achieve highly accurate recognition level, this helps electronic gadgets to meet their consumer’s expectations efficiently and effectively. Deep learning is crucial for safety critical applications also. Researchers are using deep learning techniques to equip computers with features like detection and identification of objects. This is essential for many fields like medicine, automobile, defence, automation, electronics, etc.
- Deep learning has the ability to generate new features from limited series of features in training dataset. It does not require human intervention to do so. This leaves data scientist with more time to focus on complex problems.
- Deep learning generates actionable results while solving problems that allow system to become smarter on its own.
- Traditional machine learning is limited to do what they are designed for. They also require a lot of human intervention. One of the biggest advantages of deep learning is that it is powered by massive amounts of data, which allows it to outperform other techniques.
- It is efficient in solving complex problems such as image classification, natural language processing, and speech recognition.
- In case of automated driving, use of deep learning can enable vehicles to detect objects such as stop signs, traffic lights and pedestrians. In defence sector, deep learning enables armies in locating satellites, and identify safe and unsafe zones.
- In medicine, deep learning is used to detect cancerous cells using an advanced microscope.
- In factories, deep learning is enabling automated machines to detect people within unsafe distance from machines.
What Are The Deep Learning Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
Our hands-on training programs are designed with a focus on industry-relevant skills essential for your career development. The training will help you leverage deep learning tools such as Tensorflow, Scikit and Keras. You will also get to work in a GPU-based environment that is used in real-world situations. The detailed curriculum is delivered via live webinars, video tutorials, assessments, interactive sessions and practice exercises. Depending on your interests and career path, you can choose to join our short term specialisation courses or in-depth certification course.
Our certification course is:
Our short-term courses are:
To know more about the Deep Learning courses offered at Manipal ProLearn, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.