What Is Data Science?
Data Science can be defined as a multidisciplinary field that uses various mathematical methods, advanced statistical methods, algorithms, analytics and systems to analyse data and extract information and present it in the form of reports. It helps firms to predicting future values and to make better business decisions. In simple words, Data Science derives meaningful information from data and helps us in understanding it.
Why Data Science?
With rapid digitalization, Data Science has found its way into many industries. In a dynamic market scenario, the needs and wants of consumers keep on changing. Therefore, companies have to stay a step ahead with forecasted information to tackle such situations.
- Data Science enables firms to use artificial intelligence, statistical methods and other tools to predict consumer behaviour.
- Data Science plays an important role in inventory management. It analyses past sales transactions and identifies seasonal patterns and peak demands, which helps in the implementation of effective inventory management techniques to meet demand efficiently.
- Before launching new products and services, companies design surveys. Such surveys give companies an insight on the attitude of consumers towards the product. Data Science helps Business Intelligence teams to generate dashboards that include grouping observations into segments before analysing them to find out predictive coefficients. As a result of which, a firm can make alteration in its products to satisfy different targeted segments.
- Data Science handles strictly numerical information and aids in visualising the findings to create easily digestible images supported only by the most relevant numbers. This enables different levels of management to make sense of the data before taking any essential decision.
- Business analysts apply data science in price optimisation techniques by extracting relevant information and comparing them with historical data.
- Data Science is used in healthcare for medical image analysis and drug development research. It is also used to virtually assist patients and provide customer support.
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Data Science?
At Manipal ProLearn, we offer PG certification and PG Diploma programs in Data Science. You can choose any of the below courses based on your interests or job requirements.
Our in-depth certification courses are:
Following are some of the short term specialization courses we offer
Learning tools and techniques of Data Science from industry experts at Manipal ProLearn will make you job ready from day one. Our hands-on training methodologies will give you an experiential learning, which you can apply in live projects. The industry-wide recognised certification from Manipal ProLearn will also enhance your career opportunities.
Manipal ProLearn offers 28 courses in different domains of Data Science. A few of our programs are data science, artificial intelligence, machine learning, deep learning, business analytics, exploratory data analysis, big data with hadoop etc.
Graduates and working professionals who are interested in pursuing a career in this field can join the course.
All our training programs will cover basic to advanced concepts. However, knowledge of programming and data analytics tools will be helpful.
Subject matter experts with more than a decade of experience in Data Science lead the course.
We offer placement assistance but don’t guarantee job placement. After you complete the course, we will send you a link where you can update your profile. We will share the profile with companies and recruitment agencies with whom we have tie ups.
No, the fee that you see on the course page is inclusive of exam fees and taxes. So, you don’t have to pay anything extra.
To know more about the Data Science courses offered at Manipal ProLearn, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.