What Is Cloud Computing?
Cloud Computing is a term used for delivery of on-demand computing services like servers, storage, databases and networking over the internet on a pay-for-use basis with the facility of scaling up and down easily to meet the changing demand.
Cloud computing is of various types each catering to different needs of businesses. This includes public cloud, private cloud and hybrid cloud. Cloud services also are of four types: Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS), Serverless computing and Software as a Service (SaaS)
Cloud computing services work differently depending on the type of cloud computing used by business. Many provide a friendly browser based dashboard making it easy for professionals and developers to manage the accounts.
Why Cloud Computing?
- Many online services use Cloud Computing behind the scenes. As compared to the traditional methods, Cloud Computing makes it easy to quickly build, deploy and scale applications on any platform that is comfortable for the user.
- Cloud Computing can easily be scaled up or down depending on demand. This helps companies in efficient management of its application development cost and time.
- Cloud computing is efficient in storing and protecting data cost efficiently at a massive scale, by transferring every data to an offsite cloud storage system which is accessible to any device at any location and at any time by the client.
- For small scale businesses or start-ups, cloud computing eliminates the capital expense of installing and maintaining hardware and software onsite.
- Many cloud providers offer a set of policies and technologies which may be better than the technology owned by the companies helping in securing data from potential threats. Cloud computing eliminates the need for companies to invest into Research and Development or IT.
- Companies hiring the services of any Cloud Computing service provider can also conduct audits to check the security of their data.
What Are The Cloud Computing Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
Manipal ProLearn offers both PG certification courses and short-term specialization courses in Cloud Computing in association with AWS. You can choose from any of the below courses based on your interest or job requirements.
Our PG certification course is designed for aspirants who wish to learn cloud computing and specialise in AWS.
Some of the short-term courses offered at Manipal ProLearn are:
To know more about our Cloud Computing courses, you can email us at email@example.com.