What Is Business Analytics?
Business Analytics can be defined as the science of analysing data to find out patterns that will help in developing strategies, identifying weaknesses and measuring business performances. It combines data analytics, business intelligence and computer programming. Business Analytics finds use in many industries and is used to evaluate organisation-wide operations. From sales and product development to customer service, every department in the organisation can make use of business analytics for development and process re-evaluation.
The two major categories of Business Analytics are business intelligence (BI) and statistical analysis. BI is a basic approach that looks at historical data and statistical analysis is a deeper approach.
Why Business Analytics?
- Business Analytics helps in analysing the data available in the company, which can be used to make business decisions, looks for avenues of growth or improvement
- Helps in understanding the return on investment a business gets from various investments
- It can help firms understand the dynamic nature of consumer behaviour
- Business Analytics tools can be used to analyse cash flows, working capital and investments to plan a financial strategy or look for cost-effective solutions
- It helps businesses make informed decisions based on facts
With increasing competition in the market, businesses are looking to making the most of the available data to take informed decisions that will give them an edge over the competition. Business analytics is also leveraged to identify customer needs and offer a better customer experience. Companies are looking for trained business analytics professionals who can use data analytics tools and techniques to help them get the right information and insights from data. If you are interested in building a career in this domain, you can learn the essential skills and techniques in our business analytics courses.
What Are The Business Analytics Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
At Manipal ProLearn, we offer both certification courses and advanced programs in Business Analytics. You can choose any of the below courses based on your interests or job requirements.
Listed here are business analytics courses you can choose from:
To know more about the Business Analytics courses offered at Manipal ProLearn, you can email us at email@example.com.