What Is Artificial Intelligence?
Artificial Intelligence (AI) can be defined as a method of creating a computer, a computer controlled robot or a software, by studying and analysing the cognitive process and patterns of the human brain, that can think intelligently in a manner similar to human mind to attain logical reasoning, learning and problem solving.
AI aims at creating expert systems that exhibit intelligent behaviour and can learn, demonstrate, explain and if necessary advise their users. AI is based on disciplines like Computer Science, Biology, Psychology, Linguistics, Mathematics, and Engineering.
Why Artificial Intelligence?
Machines and computers influence the way we act and think. This has resulted in many companies making revolutionary changes in the way we interact with intelligent technology. Majority of population uses AI in their smartphones as personal assistants. These applications collect information, and analyse them to advise their users based on their preferences.
- Advancement in technology has resulted in generation of huge structured and unstructured data that is impossible to analyse for a human alone. This data keeps on changing with the passage of time making it even more difficult to analyse. AI organises and uses the data efficiently in a way that it is perceivable, modifiable to correct errors, and is useful in many situations.
- AI is dominant in many fields including gaming, natural processing systems, expert systems, vision systems, Speech recognition, handwriting recognition and many more. It adapts through progressive learning by identifying relationship between data. This enables AI to predict and classify data as per the users’ needs.
- AI systems are equipped with intelligent systems that can hear and comprehend the language and respond back. It can also recognise the shape of letters and identify handwriting written on a paper.
- AI analyses data with accuracy that keeps improving with more addition of data with every use i.e., it identifies and rectifies its own mistakes and adapts as it works.
- The data generated with every transaction is complex. In businesses across various industries, it has become very difficult to analyse all the data before taking a decision. This is not only physically straining and time consuming but also financially draining and practically impossible. AI analyses these data to provide us with the best possible analysis in a time span of few minutes. This clears out the workload of people who can concentrate on other complicated tasks.
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In AI?
Manipal ProLearn offers Artificial Intelligence courses with Machine Learning or Deep Learning. You can choose a course based on your interests or career path.
Below are some of the most popular AI courses we offer:
We also offer short term courses in Artificial Intelligence such as:
If you wish to become a skilled AI developer or AI engineer, you must first acquire knowledge of all relevant AI tools and techniques. Manipal ProLearn’s courses will equip you with in-demand skills and will provide you with an industry-recognised certification to improve your job prospects.
Our course curriculum covers core AI subjects and is designed to give you a holistic learning experience. Apart from the extensive hands-on training with Cloud Labs, we also provide you with learning materials, AI-simulations, tutorials and a free Python course.
The main objective of the course is to help AI aspirants become professionals in the field with the use of an industry-relevant curriculum.
The instructors are subject matter experts with decades of experience and in-depth knowledge of machine learning and deep learning tools and techniques.
On course completion, you will be able to find promising job opportunities as AI Software Developer, Artificial Intelligence Developer, Artificial Intelligence Solutions Architect, Artificial Intelligence Engineer, or Data Scientist.
Certified entry-level AI professionals can earn an average salary of 4 to 14 Lakhs INR per annum. Experienced AI professionals with high skill sets can get paid between 15 to 24 lakhs INR per annum.
Yes, we offer assistance on successful course completion but do not guarantee placement.
To know more about our online courses in Artificial Intelligence, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.