The course follows an experiential methodology and covers basic and advanced concepts of designing. The training is delivered through video tutorials, demos and case studies on various techniques of prototyping. During the course, you will also work on a capstone project where you will build your own application right from ideation to developing the prototype. On completion of the course, you will receive a joint certification in User Experience and User Interface Design with Spread Learning.
This course will enable you to
- Design smooth task flows, concept maps, user personas, and mood boards
- Employ user research techniques to analyse user behaviour and create designs accordingly
- Design and develop interfaces, wireframes and prototypes
- Test your designs with the help of usability testing methodologies
What Are The UI/UX Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
We offer Certificate Program in User Experience and User Interaction Design in association with our knowledge partner, Spread Learning.
Our UI/UX training in Mumbai will help you start your career in this domain in any of the below job profiles.
- User Interface (UI) Designer
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- Web Designer
Beginners can expect to earn in the range of INR 4.5 to 6 lakhs per annum. Professionals with the relevant certification and experience earn a salary package of INR 8 lakhs per annum on average.
- IT professionals and product managers working on UI/UX projects
- Fresh graduates who want to build a career in this field
- Graphic designers and digital marketers who want to upgrade their skills
To know more about UX/UI online classes in Mumbai, you can email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org