Our UI/UX training programs are delivered through video tutorials, demos, and case studies about the various techniques of prototyping. The Experiential Learning model trains you in basic and advanced concepts of designing. You also get to work on a Capstone project where you will design an application, from creating the idea to building the prototype.
After completing this course, you can
- Design task flows, concept maps, user personas, and mood boards
- Effectively leverage User Research techniques to get customer insights and apply them in your design
- Create interfaces, wireframes and prototypes
- Implement the methods of usability testing for testing your designs
- Get a joint certification in User Experience and User Interface Design with Spread Learning
What are the UI/UX Courses Offered at Manipal ProLearn?
We offer Certificate Program in User Experience and User Interaction Design in association with our knowledge partner, Spread Learning.
After you complete UX/UI design training in Bangalore, you can apply for job roles such as
- User Interface (UI) Designer
- User Experience (UX) Designer
- Web Designer
The average salary package of a UX/UI professional at an entry-level position can be around INR 4.5 to 6 lakhs per annum. A certified website designer with web designing experience can earn in the range of INR 5-8 lakhs per annum.
If you have an eye for design and are interested in creating layouts and interfaces, you can take up our UX/UI online classes in Bangalore. It is also suitable for
- IT professionals who want to switch to this domain
- Fresh graduates who want to build a career in UI/UX
- Graphic designers and digital marketers who want to enhance their employability
If you want more information regarding UX/UI certification in Bangalore, you can email us @ firstname.lastname@example.org