Business Analytics is a practice of methodical exploration of any organisation’s data with an emphasis on statistical analysis. You can learn the latest trends in Business Analytics by enrolling in Manipal ProLearn’s online/blended Business Analytics courses.
What Are The Latest Trends In Business Analytics?
Following are some of the trends in the Business Analytics field that are expected to continue and/or emerge:
- One trend in business analytics is to use online tools. These tools include web analytics, which allows you to track traffic to some specific page of the website along with the sources of that traffic.
- Increasing the use of business analytics software programs, which enable organisations to store and analyse data
- Analysing business activities using smart mobile devices
- Collating data collected from various platforms and devices and analysing them to get a holistic picture
- Building an analytics team that focuses on analysing data generated in their business and helping stakeholders make informed decisions
What Are The Business Analytics Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
Based on recent Business Analytics trends, we have designed the following courses for both beginners as well as experienced professionals:
How Manipal ProLearn Can Help In The Pursuit Of Business Analytics Jobs?
Manipal ProLearn’s comprehensive Business Analytics certification course has been especially tailored to train aspirants in all aspects of Business Analytics, starting from exploratory data analysis, statistical analysis, testing analytics models and forecasting with predictive modelling using Microsoft Excel. With a highly scientific approach, the Business Analytics course at Manipal ProLearn will clarify the most complex statistical tools that are used for data analysis through live web-based classes, real-life case demonstrations and videos.
For more information regarding our Business Analytics course structure, curriculum and placement opportunities, you can email us at email@example.com.