Job OpportunitiesPost this Java EE training; you’ll be equipped to pursue a career in software development.
Who Should AttendWeb developers, Java EE application developers, web application architects, application integrators
Salary PackagesA Java Developer can draw a salary between ₹3.5 lakhs and ₹9 lakhs per year.
Enhance your portfolioThe Java EE online course will help you learn skills to be part of leading tech teams.
Expert FacultyThis course is taught by experts with a vast experience in Java EE architecture training programs.
Java Enterprise Edition or JEE (or Java EE) has been one of the best technologies that has impacted the enterprise application development world. With over two decades of continuous technology innovation, Java Enterprise Edition has become one of the most sought-after technologies to develop, deploy, and maintain enterprise grade applications by almost all industries – vertical and/or horizontal, organizations of sorts, governmental departments, NGOS, social media etc. Supported by a variety of technologies such as Servlets, Java Server Pages (JSP), and Web Services and in conjunction with mark-up languages such as XML, Java EE has become the choice of technology for both developers and enterprises alike for taking care of the lifecycle of enterprise applications. This course will go in-depth on different technologies that make-up the Java Enterprise Edition Technologies, and help you understand the breadth and width of different technologies, APIs, and Tools & Specifications.
On completing this JEE Architechture course, you will be able to:
- Understand and appreciate Java EE platform
- Understand and appreciate different technologies that make-up JEE platform
- Working with Servlet technologies and Specs
- Working with Java Server Pages technologies and Specs
- Understanding the importance of XML and its impact on creating Web services oriented applications
- Creating and sharing Web Services oriented applications in the internet space
- Creating an overarching JEE application that uses a combination of technologies and specifications
Web Application Developers
Java EE Application Designers
Web Application Architects