SEO is the practice of optimising a website by improving all its internal and external aspects in order to boost traffic, which the site receives from search engines. It is the base rock on which all the channels of digital marketing are built. As more businesses are using organic search engine optimisation to promote their brand online, the need for skilled SEO analysts is also increasing. At Manipal ProLearn, we offer intensive SEO training in our online training programs that are designed and led by industry experts with nearly a decade of experience.
Sample Of Fresher Interview Questions
A few of the frequently asked SEO interview questions for freshers are:
What is the function of cross-linking?
- Cross-linking is the procedure of linking one website to another website.
- It gives users reference sites which contain the required content related to the search.
- The 2 websites that are cross-linked are not usually owned by the same person.
- It can be a 2-way link or a 3-way link. In a 2-way link, site A links to site B and site B links to site A whereas in a 3-way link, site A links to site B, site B links to site C and site C links to site A.
What are the different types of Meta Tags in SEO?
- Meta Description tag having 1200 pixel limits
- Title Tag with 600 pixel limits
- Meta Keyword tag
- Meta Robots
What Do You Mean By LSI?
The full form of LSI is Latent Semantic Indexing. This technique has been established to obtain the data by relating the words to their closest counterparts or to some similar context. For instance, if you are searching for something with a keyword “Flower” it will show you all the related things such as rose flower, artificial flower, beautiful flower, flower girl, etc.
What Are The SEO Courses Offered At Manipal ProLearn?
You can learn SEO skills at Manipal ProLearn by joining our Certificate Program in Search Engine Optimization.
If you like to explore other digital marketing channels in addition to search engine optimisation, you can join our certification and short-term courses in digital marketing
- PG Certificate Program in Digital Marketing
- Digital Marketing Professional Program in association with Google
- Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Mobile Marketing
- Certificate Program in Affiliate Marketing
- Certificate Program in User Experience and User Interaction Design
- Digital Marketing Certification Course
Why Learn SEO At Manipal ProLearn?
The certification program in SEO at Manipal ProLearn can help you gain better job opportunities as you learn industry-relevant skills. With real-world case studies, projects, assignments and one-to-one sessions with the top industry professionals, you will gain a good understanding of the concepts and learn to apply SEO techniques for higher rankings. The curriculum has been designed to prepare you for any kind of SEO interview questions for fresher.
Know the ins and outs of optimizing a website by enrolling in our SEO course. After completing the course, you will earn an industry-wide recognised certification from Manipal ProLearn. To know more details about our SEO course, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.