Manipal ProLearn Sales Academy in association with Britannia - Application Fee
60-day skill development program covering all essential selling and sales management skills that are considered assets across businesses
- 232+ hours
- 40 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
With attrition rate observed to be at 30% among the frontline salesforce of the company, this course is the need of hour.
According to Forbes magazine, 55% of salespeople lack basic sales skills.
Report suggests that the best sales training will improve the performance of an individual on average by 20%.
Get trained by industry experts with vast experience in Sales Training.
Exclusive insightful sessions from functional Experts in Britannia.
After successful Course Completion, Joint Certification by Manipal ProLearn and Britannia.
Become the most sought after asset across businesses with this 60 day skill development program.
- Increasing CompetitionShortage of Good SalespeopleCrucial for Company GrowthYou grow as per the results you generate
- Differentiate sales and marketingUnderstand the fundamentals of a sales cycleUnderstand what marketing is and explain key marketing concepts
- Need for probingHow asking the right questions help you understand the customer needsTypes of questions – Open , closed, leading problem etc.What to avoid while asking questions
- Apply persuasive selling skills in real lifeApply objection handling skillsTarget Achievement at individual level cascaded from the organization AOPUnderstand what market share is and increase the sameCreate and execute a market coverage/beat planTop line, bottom line & other termsNet Contribution of a salespersonFocus on resultsImportance of Reporting
- Understand the distributor structureUnderstand key distributor management conceptsIdentify & manage the right retail and wholesale distributorUnderstand distributor on-boarding process
- Understand what undercutting is and how to avoid itEmpathize with stakeholders for better synergiesIdentify and leverage stakeholder motivations for better resultsUnderstand what is the most optimal time to be spent on a beatDifference between hearing and ListeningActive Listening – Understanding and respondingHandling angry customersImportance of empathy
- Understand the fundamentals of a warehouse and how it is managedUnderstand the fundamentals of merchandisingStock products according to market and distributor dynamicsUnderstand key concepts such as AW / Gate Meeting / Stock Norm mgmt. / PDP / CRSE / Order mgmt. / Replenishment
- Understand Basic cash flow conceptsUnderstand basic P&L concepts - Commercial discipline
- Maintain P&L for all stakeholders and exhibit the same using ExcelUnderstand how to calculate margins and ROI using the softwares and explain the same to the distributorsUnderstand mark up and mark down prices and what to use during negotiationsUnderstand credit control mechanisms
- Communicate effectivelyUnderstand the fundamentals of planningUnderstand how to be self-motivatedExhibit organizational and beat disciplineUnderstand time management concepts
- Why trust is needed for a salespersonThree dimension: Positive Intent, Commonality and Expertise
- Number of visits in a beatAverage Order SizeNumber of new customers acquiredNew customers/Total customersNet Profit/SalesSelling Expense RatioHow to fill in Contact Dairy (CD)
- Align yourself to organizational goals and policiesExhibit organizational and beat disciplineManage your priorities more effectivelyUnderstand the pareto concept and focus effectivelyUnderstand when to leverage various types of distributors and align focus accordingly
- Understand the various product categories and product linesExplain the pricing, grammage and key products of the companyUnderstand competitor landscape
- Understand the organizational StructureUnderstand the importance of last mile sales teamUnderstand key organizational policies and procedures
- Explain the key advantages of unique organizational practices (ZDI/1 Week Credit Etc.)Understand the various offers on various productsExplain the offers to the distributors using examples - Understanding of superiority over competition
- Effectively use CRM softwareEffectively use the PDA and explain the usage to distributorsFundamentals of ExcelUnderstand how stuff works through live demos
- 1 Beat - end-to-end
- 1 Beat - end-to-end
- 1 Beat - end-to-end
- KATs / WS / Dairy
- KATs / WS / Dairy / Key ROGT Ols