Manipal ProLearn Sales Academy in association with Britannia
60-day skill development program covering all essential selling and sales management skills that are considered assets across businesses
- 232+ hours
- 40 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
- Mon, 23/04/2018Bangalore
With attrition rate observed to be at 30% among the frontline salesforce of the company, this course is the need of hour.
According to Forbes magazine, 55% of salespeople lack basic sales skills.
Report suggests that the best sales training will improve the performance of an individual on average by 20%.
Get trained by industry experts with vast experience in Sales Training.
Exclusive insightful sessions from functional Experts in Britannia.
After successful Course Completion, Joint Certification by Manipal ProLearn and Britannia.
Become the most sought after asset across businesses with this 60 day skill development program.
Classroom Hands-On Training Session including concept training with case studies, real-life examples & role plays
Who Should Attend
- Graduates of any stream without arrears
- Willingness to work in sales pan India
- Comfortable in at least 1 vernacular language other than Hindi and English
- 0-1 years of work Experience
- Understand and apply probing skills, persuasive selling skills in real-life situations.
- Categorize the customer’s objection and prepare rebuttals accordingly.
- Understanding various stakeholders in channel selling and creating win-win for all the stakeholders.
- Understanding warehouse management and concepts such as order management, replenishment, etc.
- Learn essential financial concepts required by sales professionals such as cash flow, maintain P&L, calculation of margins, RoI, etc.
- Learn to manage yourself by learning personal hygiene and professional etiquettes.
- Understand various productivity metrics that define ones performance in the organization.
- Align oneself to the organizational goals, policies, procedures and organizational structure.
- Understand the various product and process specific to the organization.
- Increasing CompetitionShortage of Good SalespeopleCrucial for Company GrowthYou grow as per the results you generate
- Differentiate sales and marketingUnderstand the fundamentals of a sales cycleUnderstand what marketing is and explain key marketing concepts
- Sales and Distribution StructureIndian O/L LandscapeOutlet Types
- Need for probingHow asking the right questions help you understand the customer needsTypes of questions – Open , closed, leading problem etc.What to avoid while asking questions
- Apply persuasive selling skills in real lifeApply objection handling skillsTarget Achievement at individual level cascaded from the organization AOPUnderstand what market share is and increase the sameCreate and execute a market coverage/beat planTop line, bottom line & other termsNet Contribution of a salespersonFocus on resultsImportance of Reporting
- Focus Selling, Up Selling, Cross Selling, Retention
- Concept of width and DeptWhy range selling is important in FMCGHow range selling impacts AW ROIHow to increase the range being soldImportance of selling the right mix
- Recognize the importance of merchandising in salesSteps in merchandisingConducting merchandising at Sales PointDriving Visibility Model Store - How a good O/L looksThe 5 things one needs to check when visiting a O/L
- What is MS/ ND/ WDHow it is calcualted and how to impact it.
- Understand the distributor structureUnderstand key distributor management conceptsIdentify & manage the right retail and wholesale distributorUnderstand distributor on-boarding process
- Understand what undercutting is and how to avoid itEmpathize with stakeholders for better synergiesIdentify and leverage stakeholder motivations for better resultsUnderstand what is the most optimal time to be spent on a beatDifference between hearing and ListeningActive Listening – Understanding and respondingHandling angry customersImportance of empathy
- Understand the fundamentals of a warehouse and how it is managedUnderstand the fundamentals of merchandisingStock products according to market and distributor dynamicsUnderstand key concepts such as AW / Gate Meeting / Stock Norm mgmt. / PDP / CRSE / Order mgmt. / Replenishment
- Understand the fundamentals of Team ManagementHow to motivate a team and extract the most
- Understand Basic cash flow conceptsUnderstand basic P&L concepts - Commercial discipline
- Maintain P&L for all stakeholders and exhibit the same using ExcelUnderstand how to calculate margins and ROI using the softwares and explain the same to the distributorsUnderstand mark up and mark down prices and what to use during negotiationsUnderstand credit control mechanisms
- Communicate effectively
- Why trust is needed for a salespersonThree dimension: Positive Intent, Commonality and Expertise
- Number of visits in a beatAverage Order SizeNumber of new customers acquiredNew customers/Total customersNet Profit/SalesSelling Expense Ratio
- Align yourself to organizational goals and policiesExhibit organizational and beat disciplineManage your priorities more effectivelyUnderstand the pareto concept and focus effectively
- Understand the various product categories and product linesExplain the pricing, grammage and key products of the companyUnderstand competitor landscape
- - About BIL Inception and Milestones
- Understand the BIL organizational StructureUnderstand the importance of last mile sales teamUnderstand key BIL organizational policies and procedures
- Understand the various product categories and product linesUnderstand the various offers on various productsExplain the pricing, gramage and key products of the BIL
- Explain the key advantages of unique organizational practices (ZDI/RTM Etc.)Understand the various offers on various productsExplain the offers to the distributors using examples - Understanding of superiority over competition
- Effectively use UdaanHow Udaan will help AW do his business with ease.Understand how stuff works through live demos
- Effectively use PDA and PulseHow PDA will help AWSM achieve his targetsUnderstand how stuff works through live demos
- Explaining them Pragati, CSC and Brit Best
- AW Point Visit / Gate Meeting / Stock Norm Management/ PDP Understanding / CRSE Understanding / Order Management / Replenishment UnderstandingUdaan Induction / Infra norms Understanding / Claims Process and Management / Warehouse Management / LCA / UCA / ROI Calculation, Freshness, FIFODoubt Clearing and Clarification dayDoubt Clearing and Clarification day
- KATs O/L Visit, WS O/L Visit, Dairy O/L Visit and Key ROGT O/L VisitKATs O/L Visit, WS O/L Visit, Dairy O/L Visit and Key ROGT O/L VisitDoubt Clearing and Clarification dayDoubt Clearing and Clarification day
- PDA usage, Order taking, Scheme communication, Returns taking, Cash CollectionMarket Work, PDA Sync, Order to Bill Conversion, Cash ReconciliationDoubt Clearing and Clarification day
- Pick List creation, Vehicle loading, Delivery to O/Ls, Cash Collection & ReconciliationDoubt Clearing and Clarification day
- Understanding the concept of model store, Key POS and how to use themDoubt Clearing and Clarification day
- Written Test (50%)Presentation of the Case Study (20%)Final interview with BIL Panel (30%)