Find opportunities as Financial Analyst, Cost Accountant, Financial Controller etc.
Salary packages for Management Accountants start at INR 3lpa, and can go upto INR 22.5lpa based on experience
Forecasting and Budgeting help the concern to plan the future and financial activities
On signing up for the course you will get immediate access to information and course content.
Rich set of examples, industry scenarios explained by the subject matter expert via concept and demonstration videos
Flexibility in learning.Watch the videos and read the content at your convenience, on your own schedule.
Through our practice quizzes and MCQs you can test yourself on the skills learnt at every level. You can also test yourself by attempting the problem solving questions.
Get an industry-wide recognized certificate in Management Accounting by Manipal ProLearn
Find opportunities as Financial Analyst, Cost Accountant, Financial Controller etc. Entry level package for Management Accountants starts from 3lac INR per annum.
Who Should Attend
- Students pursuing commerce, accounts, and MBA.
- Professionals who know the basics about financial accounting
- Professionals who want to learn about management accounting
Upon completion of this program students will be able to:
- Define management accounting
- Differentiate between financial accounting and management accounting
- Understand the need, importance, relevance of Financial Statement Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Marginal costing and Break-Even Analysis
- List and describe the techniques of Financial Statement Analysis
- Explain the Financial Statement Analysis, Funds Flow Analysis, Cash Flow Analysis, Marginal cost, and Break-Even Analysis
- Apply CVP analysis in managerial decision-making
- Define budgets and budgetary control
- Explain zero-based budgeting
- Define standard cost and standard costing
- Explain the importance of variance analysis
- Describe material and labor costs
- Define Management Accounting and its functionsDifferentiate between Financial Accounting and Management Accounting
- Define financial statement analysisExplain the need for financial analysisList and describe some techniques of financial statement analysis
- List the important terms that affect funds of a firmDescribe the relevance of a funds flow statementExplain the steps involved in analyzing flow of fundsDescribe the format of a funds flow statementPrepare a funds flow statement
- List the important terms in CostingDefine marginal costingDescribe the assumptions of marginal costingExplain CVP analysis, break-even analysis and margin of safety
- Explain cost identification for decision-makingApply CVP analysis in managerial decision-making
- Define budgets and budgetary controlList the objectives of budgetary controlClassify budgetsExplain zero-based budgeting
- Define standard cost and standard costingExplain the importance of variance analysisDescribe material and labour costs