- Thu, 07/09/2017Bangalore
- Thu, 20/07/2017Mumbai
- Thu, 31/08/2017Bangalore
International Financial Reporting Standards qualification will make you eligible to apply and work in 100+ countries.
IFRS implementation in mid-level & small-level companies in India, by 2017, will create huge demand for IFRS professionals.
This program will help you improve your organization's performance by pointing out the importance of cost control, breakeven and variance analysis.
Communicate comfortably with Financial Executives and discuss the financial performance of the organization effectively.
EY FAAS offers a dedicated “Learning Solution” practice to help corporate and practicing professionals to deal with new requirements.
Program is delivered by highly competent trainers who have first-hand knowledge of the subject matter.
Who Should Attend
- Owners of the business
- Middle level managers
- Head of non-financial divisions/functions
- Self-employed non-finance professionals
This program may help you to -
- Understand the financial statements and its key elements
- Understand how business decisions made by you impact key elements of your company’s financial statements
- Identify signals pointing to deterioration in financial condition
- Take part in discussions on current financial and economic issues
- Know the advantages of budgeting
- Analyse the reasons for variances between the actual and budgeted results
- Understand what the cost of business operations is and how to manage the same
- Learn the most important principles of budgeting
- Be able to prepare management information
- Balance SheetProfit & Loss AccountCash Flow StatementNet Profit Versus Net Cash FlowRelated Ratios and interpretations
- Companies ActIncome Tax Act
- Working Capital and its ComponentsWorking Capital CycleWorking Capital FinanceManagement & Decision Making
- Types of CostUnderstanding Cost BehaviourMarginal CostingCase study
- Need and Type of BudgetsVariance AnalysisCase study
- Meaning & NeedCost of CapitalTechniques of Capital BudgetingCase study
- Share CapitalTerm LoansDebenturesLeasing
- Financial MarketsCapital MarketsStock ExchangesFinancial Instruments – Shares, Debentures, Derivatives