Conditional compilation and simplified multithreading
It runs on the CLR, making it easy to integrate with components written in other languages
Professionals with a certification in C++ earn anywhere between 3 - 9 lac INR per annum
Know about Operating Systems, Network Systems, Database and Programming Concepts.
Hands on experience with Software testing and Programming using C,
Solve problems using C++ objected oriented concepts – Abstraction, inheritance and polymorphism
Reach out to the market as a Strong C++ Programmer and find opportunities as Sr. Software Engineer / Developer / Programmer, Systems Engineer etc. Professionals with a certification in C++ earn anywhere between 3 - 9 lakhs INR per annum.
Who Should Attend
- Application Programmers
- Aspiring C++ Programmers
- BSc - IT Graduates
- BA/B.Com/BCA Graduates
- MCA/MBA (IT) Graduates
- PGDBA (IT) Diploma Graduates
- Aspirants looking for great IT career
- Post this program you will be able to reach out to the market as a Strong C++ Programmer.
- As a strong C++ Application Tester you can now test various case designs, identify defects in the applications and help the programmers with possible resolutions.
- If you are an aspiring programmer, C, C++ programming will help you establish a strong hold of programming skills along with hand-on knowledge of UNIX and RDBMS. The program is designed to enhance your profile and help you get suitable programming jobs.
- Components of Computer SystemMemory SubsystemInput/output Subsystem
- Operating System: TerminologyMemory ManagementProcess ManagementFile Management
- Introduction to Computer NetworksDevices/Elements NetworkStandards & Models
- Introduction to Database ManagementIntroduction to RDBMS
- Software ProgrammingSoftware DesignSoftware Program Control Flow Fundamentals
- Introduction to Testing
- Introduction to verification and validationVerification Techniques
- Testing Levels
- Test Planning
- Test Design TechniquesWhite Box Test Design TechniquesBlack Box Test Design TechniquesTest Case Design
- Test Execution
- Defect Management
- Test Management Overview