Businesses are building Android Apps for enterprise & retail products, creating huge demand for skilled Android Developers.
IT Professionals are increasingly required to know full-stack development which is extensively covered in this course.
India is expected to have the largest developer population with 4 million people by 2018, making it a lucrative career option.
Intensive training sessions (Online) conducted by Manipal Global Academy of Information Technology (MGAIT), including guided hands-on.
Practical hands-on experience with more than 30 lab exercises throughout the course.
Placement assistance is provided to all the learners who successfully qualify the Associate Android App Developer Certification exam conducted by Google.
Online sessions by the best Android Faculty in the country with years of training and Android App development experience.
A key element of new Digital World is going Mobile, a critical part of SMAC revolution. We enable developers to build a career around Mobile App Development.
The average annual salary for a practitioner Android App developer in India is INR 5.9 lakh. (source:- payscale.com).
Who Should Attend
- Engineering and IT Students with Programming knowledge
- Non-IT, Non-Engineering graduates who holds good skillset on any Programming language
- IT Professionals, with programming experience, looking to build a career in Mobile App Development
- Programmers, Developers looking for great career in Android App development
- IT professionals will gain expertise in Mobile App Development, to level up in their careers.
- You will be conversant on Android Studio to develop a variety of mobile applications.
- Learn Android programming and absorb comprehensive knowledge on mobile app development, including advanced concepts such as Graphics, Maps, Security, Multimedia, Services, Testing and Debugging etc.
- The Android App development course is designed to help you clear the Associate Android Developer Certification exam conducted by Google.
- After successfully completing the Android course and the Google Certification Exam, you will be able to reach out to the market as a strong and competent Associate Android Developer.
- Installing Android StudioCreating “Hello World” Android ApplicationIntroduction to Gradle
- Introduction to ActivitiesUnderstanding Activity LifecycleLearning on Activity StackNavigation in Android ActivityIntroduction to IntentsActivity with Explicit IntentsActivity with Implicit IntentsImportance of Intent Filters
- User Interface ControlsMenuDialogListViewLayout
- Styles and ThemesDefining StylesDefining ThemesUnderstanding Style InheritanceEvent HandlingEvents in AndroidEvent Management in Apps
- Storing and Retrieving DataHandling Internal StorageHandling External StorageSQLite DatabaseCRUD Operations in AndroidCursors and their importance in AndroidContent & Content ProvidersHandling ContentContent Providers and its importance
- Services & IPC (Inter-process Communication)Broadcasting & Broadcast ReceiversNotificationsBackground processing with Handlers, AsyncTask and LoadersScheduling tasksBackground Services
- ResourcesMultimediaMaterial DesignLocation Based ServicesIntegrating Google MapsSearchGraphicsAdvanced ConceptsHardware & Multiple Form Factors
- TestingImportance of Testing mobile ApplicationsTesting UI and Android AppUsing Expresso FrameworkDebuggingUsing Logcat in AndroidUI Automator and its importance
- Introduction to Web ServicesBuilding and Publishing Web ServicesRESTful Web ServicesAccessing Web Services
- WidgetsFragmentPublishingLicensingSecurity & PermissionProject
- Sun, 22/01/2017Bangalore9:00-13:00