Architecture Readiness Program (TOGAF® 9.1 Level 1 & 2)
Learn all concepts of TOGAF 9.1 to pass Certification exams for TOGAF 9.1 Level 1&2 with 100% chance of clearing. Program accredited by The Open Group
- 40+ hours
- 30 Learners
- 24x7 Online LMS
84% of the Architects in India with 10+ years of experience are having TOGAF certification.
TOGAF®, is the open Enterprise Architecture standard used by the world’s leading organizations to improve business efficiency.
In India a TOGAF certified Solution/Enterprise/Technical Architect earns an average of 18 lakhs INR with experience of 5-10 years.
30+ multi-industry case studies to help you practice and prepare for the certification exam.
4 days of classroom + 1 day of project training by a TOGAF certified expert to help you ace the exam.
20% more allocated training as compared to any other training partner.
Program fee is inclusive of exam vouchers for TOGAF Level 1 & 2 combined.
365 day access to Online Learning material developed accredited by The Open Group.
A series of mock tests on TOGAF Level 1 & 2 to help you ace the exam with ease.
Who Should Attend
- Candidates interested in pursuing IT Architecture oriented career.
- IT and Enterprise Architects
- Business Architects
- Professionals actively engaged in architecting enterprise level applications.
- Candidates keen on qualifying in ‘The Open Group’, TOGAF 9.1 Foundation and TOGAF 9.1 Certified Certifications.
- Participants will learn on the different facets of enterprise architecture – Domains, Methods, Guidelines and Techniques, and Capability building aspects of enterprise architecture.
- Participants will be able to develop competence in the Functional, Professional and Leadership aspect required for an Enterprise Architect.
- Participants will learn to equip themselves with all the necessary aspects – breadth, width and depth of enterprise architecture, and its requirements.
- Participants can prepare to successfully attempt the Open Group’s online Certification exams with confidence and rigor.
- What is Architecture?Basic Concepts of TOGAFCore Concepts of TOGAFDefinitions of TerminologiesTOGAF Certification Exam Details
- Preliminary PhaseArchitecture Vision PhaseDomain PhasesOpportunities and Solutions PhaseMigration Planning PhaseImplementation phaseArchitecture Change Management PhaseArchitecture Requirements Management Phase
- Applying ADM across Architecture LandscapeSecurity Architecture and ADMUsing TOGAF to define and govern SOAsArchitecture principlesStakeholder ManagementBusiness ScenariosGap AnalysisMigration Planning TechniquesInteroperability Requirements, Risk Management and other techniques
- Content MetamodelArchitectural ArtifactsArchitecture DeliverablesBuilding Blocks
- IntroductionEnterprise ContinuumArchitecture PartitioningArchitecture RepositoryTools for Architecture Development
- Foundation Architecture – TRMIII-RM
- IntroductionArchitecture CapabilityArchitecture BoardArchitecture ComplianceArchitecture ContractsArchitecture Maturity ModelsArchitecture Skills Framework
- Sun, 08/10/2017Bangalore