Postgraduate Certificate Program in Teaching for the Future (PGCP-Teaching)
Reputed PG CertificateGet a PG Certificate in Teaching from MAHE, an Institution Of Eminence
Expert FacultyLearn from global experts on the latest in teaching
Placement AssuranceGet a chance to work at premium Indian and International schools through the placement job fairs
Open Curriculum(Open up Infinite teaching Opportunities across ICSE, CBSE, IB, Cambridge Schools & EdTech companies
Online TeachingBe ready for the future by building expertise in online teaching
The program will help current teachers adapt to new teaching norms as well as help aspiring teachers to rapidly gain relevant skills to succeed. It also allows trendsetting teachers and aspirants to incorporate e-learning and e-training into their teaching methodologies and evolve from the traditional way of teaching.
One of the main highlights of the program is its affiliation to the Centre for Teacher Accreditation (CENTA®) that comes with their own teaching frameworks and standards that are widely-accepted and internationally-benchmarked teaching competencies. The program will help learners build the necessary technical competencies specific to teaching, professional competencies Relevant for effective professional interaction, Core Competencies that are fundamental competencies relevant to all individuals and teaching mindsets.
An entry-level teacher with higher aspirations than average
A candidate who has Ed. qualifications and/or teaching experience with a career break and wants to rejoin
A candidate with a corporate career who wants to switch to the teaching profession
A mid-career teacher looking for global opportunities
A teacher looking for an international move/placement
Anyone interested in getting into the edtech domain/working as a part-time faculty for new age companies
• Define and envision an excellent classroom
• Write a personal vision to be an excellent educator
• Articulate current educational realities
• Look at holistic education
• Apply the globally benchmarked CENTA standards.
• Learning theories with age-appropriate learning
• Learner diversity
• Understanding and creation of appropriate Learning Objectives
• PCK- methods & resources
o Knowledge of different types of planning resources and the process for creating each
• Understanding of the different objectives of assessment, different assessment methods and tools, and best practices of assessment design.
• PCK- assessment
• Remediation and communication
• How to communicate feedback on specific misconceptions
• Classroom Management Techniques
• Delivery of Content
• Involvement, Pace and Individual Attention
• Use of Technology for effective communication
• How to focus on continuous self-development and leverage professional growth initiatives to improve teaching practices and student achievements.
• Teamwork & Leadership
Elective 1: International Teaching career
Elective 2: IB/ Cambridge Curricula
Elective 3: Online tutoring