How Can a Machine Learning Course Help Flourish Your Career?
Businesses make use of machine learning to identify future opportunities and to avoid risks. Finance, entertainment, health care, and service sector organisations rely on Machine learning to deliver better products and solutions. Machine learning involves an in-depth understanding of how supervised, unsupervised, semi-supervised and reinforcement algorithms can be programmed to provide new or specific responses. ML is a job of the future, and now is the best time to begin a career in this field. There are many online courses in both AI and machine learning that can make a significant difference to your career prospects.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up Machine Learning From Manipal ProLearn?
The course offers an engaging learning experience which includes regular live webinars, talk sessions, application-driven project submissions, online quizzes and more. All this combined with the comprehensive course material and experienced faculty helps aspirants build a strong knowledge in machine learning. The other benefits of taking up the training program are:
- It trains you to employ advanced Machine Learning tools like Excel, R, Python, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark and other open source and proprietary products
- It teaches you to determine the Machine Learning model accuracy with the use of ROC and Goodness Measures
- It provides the training needed to determine the most effective Machine Learning approaches that can be used in different situations
- It gives you the ability to classify domains and apply the most effective Machine Learning model, algorithms and concepts
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Machine Learning?
A few of the machine learning programs offered at Manipal ProLearn are:
We also have short term courses such as:
IT graduates, professionals and consultants and graduates with programming knowledge can significantly benefit from this course.
Completing our Machine Learning training in New Delhi will qualify you for a variety of job roles. The most common job profiles available are:
- Data Scientist
- Machine Learning Scientist
- Machine Learning Developer
- Consultant/Specialist in Application Support – Machine Learning
With a Machine Learning certification in New Delhi, aspirants can gain employment in various roles pertaining to Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. The average salary for a machine learning professional is upwards of INR 8 lakhs per annum. Experienced professionals can expect to earn a salary between INR 12 and 15 lakhs per annum.
- Aspirants seeking to build a career in AI and Machine Learning
- Data analysts looking to gain an understanding of Machine Learning
- Business intelligence professionals and managers
- Engineers with an interest in understanding Machine Learning
The main objective of this course is to help students learn the foundation and gain hands-on training on a variety of topics including linear regression estimator API, algorithms, clustering, pattern recognition and more.
Experts in the field of Machine Learning cover a variety of topics and provide an in-depth learning experience with lectures and training sessions.
- Core content – presentations and videos
- Reading material with reference that elaborates various concepts in detail
- Case studies covering actual business problems and scenarios and how to solve them effectively
- AI driven Simulations
- Project and Assignments
If you want to gain a better understanding of the course details, you can email us @ email@example.com.
Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!