What Is Supply Chain Management?
Supply Chain Management is a field of management revolving around planning, controlling and executing the product flow. It includes all activities ranging from, making the raw materials available for processing to supplying goods to the end consumer. This field of management has gained momentum in recent times as it helps in carrying out distribution in the most streamlined and cost-effective way. As a result, management students and executives are now keen to learn Supply Chain Management to improve their career prospects.
Why Is Every Business Focusing On Supply Chain Management?
Managing supplies effectively and efficiently proves beneficial to businesses in numerous ways. Some of the most important benefits include:
- It saves distribution cost as the right amount of inventory is carried every time to match product demand in the market
- It ensures product quality as the raw materials reach factories as and when required
- It gains customer loyalty as products are readily available at the customer’s point of purchase
- It improves relation with suppliers as inventory requirements are laid down explicitly
What Are The Various Supply Chain Management Courses Offered By Manipal ProLearn?
The supply management courses offered by us include:
- Supply Chain Management: in association with ITC InfoTech: Aspirants successfully completing this course will receive a joint certification from Manipal ProLearn and ITC InfoTech. You will learn about procurement, order management, Merchandising, Customer relationship management and methods to measure Supply Chain in the training program.
You can also enrol in other management courses such as:
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: Lean Six Sigma is a people driven process which combines the elements of both Six Sigma and Lean Six Sigma. It is a systematic approach that focusses on team performance in order to excel in waste management and quality control. Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certificate course helps you to excel in roles of Quality Manager, Lean Manufacturing Specialist, Lean Manufacturing co-coordinator and Quality Analyst.
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP): Agile is a management methodology which focusses on applying software in a cumulative manner to every project from the start till completion. It makes use of agile tools, techniques, fundamentals and training methods to train aspiring agile practitioners. The course helps you in applying diversified skills in the business arena.
- Basics of Project Management: This course focusses on planning and organising a project and its resources. It revolves around training to deal with important parameters like procurement, risk, human resource, quality, time, cost, communication and integration.
What Are The Benefits Of Pursuing Supply Chain Management Course At Manipal ProLearn?
Our prime focus is to help you become industry ready by imparting training on order management, inventory management, transportation and logistics, customer relations management and store and merchandise management. Aspirants can learn supply chain management online with our specially curated online course led by experienced faculty and experts.
With Manipal ProLearn, you don’t have to worry about how to learn Supply Chain Management. You can log onto our website for details on Supply Chain Management courses and email us at email@example.com for any queries.