Our courses include highly relevant content curated by industry practitioners and experts, and are delivered through video lectures, case studies, webinars and live projects. In our hands-on training, you also get to work on a GPU-based environment that gives you experience in using different DL tools in real-time projects. On completing the course, you will
- Learn using Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow, Scikit Learn Library, Keras and more
- Learn to use of Image Recognition and Speech Recognition with Deep Learning
- Network and interact with industry professionals through meet-ups
What are the Deep Learning courses offered at Manipal ProLearn?
At Manipal ProLearn, we offer certification programs as well as short term specialisation courses in deep learning. You can select a course based on your career path or job requirements.
For in-depth learning of deep learning and artificial intelligence concepts and applications, you can join our PG certification course.
Some of our short-term courses are:
On completing Deep Learning training in Indore, you are eligible for job profiles like:
- Data Scientist
- DL Associate
- Deep Learning R&D Engineer
- Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Deep Learning Analyst/Consultant
A beginner in this industry can expect to earn a salary upwards of INR 8.7 lakhs per annum. Professionals with deep learning certification and relevant experience, on average, earn between INR 15 and INR 20 lakhs per annum.
The course is best suited for:
- Fresh graduates with IT background
- Professionals with knowledge in python programming
- IT professions who have experience in Machine Learning or Text Analytics
To know more about Deep Learning certification in Indore, you can email us @firstname.lastname@example.org
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-Installment
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-1st installment
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-3rd installment