Our courses are handled by experienced professionals with 10+ years of experience in deep learning and AI. The course curriculum is based on an experiential learning model and is delivered through videos, projects, webinars, demonstrations and case studies. Our best-in-the-industry training program also includes hands-on assignments and projects.
In our Deep Learning training in Coimbatore you will:
- Learn to handle a GPU environment that is used in real-world situations
- Learn Recognition and Speech Recognition with Deep Learning
- Learn to use tools like TensorFlow, Scikit Library and Keras to solve problems
- understand deep learning networks like Convolution Neural Networks (CNN) and Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN)
What are the Deep Learning courses offered at Manipal ProLearn?
At Manipal ProLearn, we offer certification programs and short term specialisation courses in deep learning. You can select a course based on your career path or job requirements.
The PG certificate program which we offer is
Some of our specialisation courses are:
Some job profiles for deep learning professionals are:
- Data Scientist
- DL Analyst
- DL Associate
- Deep Learning R&D Engineer
- Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Deep Learning Analyst/Consultant
At an entry level position, a certified DL professionals can earn an average salary of around INR 8 lakhs per annum. On gaining experience of 2-4 years, you can expect a salary of around INR 15 lakhs per annum.
- Graduates with knowledge of Python programming, ML or Text Analytics
- IT professionals with experience in Machine Learning and Text Analytics
- IT consultants who wish to upskill themselves.
For more details on our Deep Learning certification in Coimbatore, you can email us @firstname.lastname@example.org
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-Installment-2
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-3rd installment
PG Certificate Program in Artificial Intelligence & Deep Learning-5th installment