How Can a Deep Learning Course Help Flourish Your Career?
The adaptation of Deep Learning applications has seen a rise in fields like bioinformatics, drug, toxicology and medical images, speech or image recognition, mobile advertising, financial fraud detection, and more. DL professionals work with lower to higher layers of raw input and derive meaningful insights. This highly rewarding job has captured the attention of data and machine learning enthusiasts. Freshers and professionals at various stages of their career are acquiring Deep Learning skills by enrolling for expert-led online courses.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up Deep Learning Course From Manipal ProLearn?
Our courses are designed and led by industry experts with more than a decade of experience in data science and deep learning. The courses follow an experiential methodology and are delivered through videos, demos, case studies, and online instructor-led webinars. Our best-in-the-industry hands-on training makes you job ready from day one.
On completion of our Deep Learning training in Bangalore you will:
- Get industry-recognised certification from Manipal ProLearn
- Get to network with experts and AI enthusiasts through meetups
- Access to a GPU-based environment where you can apply different Deep Learning tools such as TensorFlow, Scikit Library and Keras
- Learn deep learning networks such as Recurrent Neural Networks (RNN) and Convolution Neural Networks (CNN)
- Learn Image Recognition and Speech Recognition with Deep Learning
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Deep Learning?
You can choose to join our short term courses or PG Certificate course based on your interest and job requirements.
Join our PG certificate program, which covers all the concepts and tools in-depth.
Some of our short term courses are:
An understanding of Python programming, Machine Learning, Text Analytics, TensorFlow or Neural Networks is crucial for grasping the topics covered in this course.
Some of the job profiles for certified DL professionals are:
- Data Scientist
- DL Analyst
- DL Associate
- Deep Learning R&D Engineer
- Deep Learning Software Engineer
- Deep Learning Analyst/Consultant
A beginner with deep learning certification can earn around INR 8 lakhs per annum.
Experienced professionals with a certification can earn up to INR 20 lakhs.
Our Deep Learning certification in Bangalore is designed for graduates and professionals with knowledge in Python programming, Machine Learning or Text analytics. IT professionals and consultants interested in building a career in this field can also join this course.
The objective of the course is to fill the demand gap for deep learning professionals in the job market by training and equipping our students with knowledge of Deep learning tools and concepts.
Our online classes are led by industry experts who use real-time examples and teaching tools like case studies, concept videos, and demo code for an effective learning session.
- Core content – presentations and videos
- Reading material with reference that elaborates various concepts in detail
- Case studies covering actual business problems and scenarios and how to solve them effectively
- AI-driven Simulations
- Project and Assignments
For more details on Deep Learning courses in Bangalore, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!