- 9-month full time program,
- 300 learners
- Classes in Bangalore
Diploma from MAHEGet diploma from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, an Institute of Eminence.
Excelerate scholarshipTop 10 meritorious students will receive financial assistance of Rs. 1 lakh. Also, one candidate will be offered a full fee waiver of Rs. 5 lakhs.
Who Should AttendManagers, analysts, business intelligence professionals, data science aspirants
Salary PackagesThe average pay at our campus is ₹6.4 lakhs per year.
Interactive Classroom SessionsLearn from experts with a vast experience in delivering data science training programs
Manipal ProLearn’s PG Diploma in Data Science program is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of the basic and advanced concepts of Data Science. The Data Science training will enable you to implement Big Data techniques using tools using R, Excel, Tableau, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark and Storm.
After completing the Data Science diploma, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent data scientist. The course will help you to:
- Perform data analysis, modelling, predictive analysis, and storytelling through data visualization, which is crucial to business decision-making.
- Analyze data sets to summarize their main characteristics, often with visual methods with Exploratory Data Analysis
- Understand and use Big Data technologies as enablers to deploy enterprise information management and solve business problems
- Learn artificial intelligence and neural network that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines.
- Apply the methods, tools and techniques to real-world problems by leveraging technologies such as R, Python, Excel, SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache.
- Spark and Storm, and other open source and proprietary products as well.
- Communicate analytics problems, methods, and findings effectively orally, visually, and in writing.
- Become more accurate in predicting outcomes without Machine Learning.
- Cleaning and unify messy and complex data set with Data Scrapping and Data Wrangling
- Help Companies make critical decisions through analysis, modelling, visualization, etc.
- Learn the emerging data science of unstructured data analysis and robotic process automation by choosing elective based on your area of interest.
Any graduates with minimum 50% marks in graduation
Fresher/professionals wanting to make a career shift to Data Science
Professionals who want to build machine-learning models
Introduction to Software and Operating System
Introduction to programming
Functions and Algorithms
Introduction to Statistics
Testing of Hypothesis
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Introduction to Data Science
Introduction to Data Analysis
Data Cleansing and transformation
Statistical methods applications for dimension reduction
Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Science
Introduction to Data Visualization 30 Hours
Storytelling through data
Visualization & Communication using Data Visualization
Dashboards and Automation
Motivation for Big Data
Getting Started with Hadoop Framework
Analyzing Data with Hive
Analyzing Data with Pig
Sqoop, Oozie, Impala
Introduction to AI
Deep Learning Models
Real-time Data Stream Analytics
Transition to Corporate Culture
Interested students will have to fill up an online application form. Those who match the eligibility criteria will have to undergo the online assessment test depending upon their graduation streams and Programming knowledge. Candidates clearing the assessment successfully may undergo a Video call-based interview. More details regarding the selection procedure will be updated soon.
The assessments will be conducted as follows:
The details regarding the test login credentials and the instructions for taking the tests will be communicated to the applicants via mail, within a few days of receiving the completed application form.
The applicants can take the tests, at their locations as per their time convenience within the specified Test window duration
The program is spread over 11 (9+2) months – across 4 terms. The first 3 terms (9 months) have a mix of theory and labs while the last term is a project term.
Refund will be processed according to our Refund policy.
Yes, there will be assessments, scores and grading for the courses conducted.
Yes, we have tie-ups with established Financial Institutions like Axis Bank, Credila and Avanse Financial Services in case learners wish to opt for Education Loan to finance the program fees.
The Program fee may be paid in 3 equal instalments, or as a lump-sum at the start of the program. Please refer to the details of fee payment
Yes, we will have knowledge and corporate partners who will play active role in curriculum, learning interventions, internships, and in the placements.
Manipal ProLearn offers each learner a minimum of three opportunities with hiring companies. An opportunity will be defined as a test or an interview with a company that is interested in hiring data science professionals.