Certificate in Advanced MS Excel
Coupon code: ADVANCEXL | Offer price: 3840/-
9 month diploma, classes on weekends
Classes in Bangalore
Post Graduate Diploma in Data Science for Working Professionals (Weekend Batch) - Manipal University
Diploma from MAHEGet diploma from Manipal Academy of Higher Education, an Institute of Eminence.
Classroom Session on WeekendsApt for working professionals wanting to build or shift to a career in the data science space.
Tool Based LearningHands on learning with tools like R, Python, Excel , SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive , Apache Spark & Storm.
Who Should AttendManagers, Analysts, Business Intelligence professionals, Data Science enthusiasts
Experiential Learning ModelThe comprehensive curriculum of our Data Science training is taught through videos, reading material, projects, and assignments.
Manipal ProLearn’s PG Diploma in Data Science program is designed to provide you with a broad understanding of the basic and advanced concepts of Data Science. The Data Science training will enable you to implement Big Data techniques using tools using R, Excel, Tableau, SQL, NoSQL, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache Spark and Storm.
After completing the Data Science diploma, you’ll be considered as a strong and competent data scientist. The course will help you to:
- Perform data analysis, modelling, predictive analysis, and storytelling through data visualization, which is crucial to business decision-making.
- Analyze data sets to summarize their main characteristics, often with visual methods with Exploratory Data Analysis
- Understand and use Big Data technologies as enablers to deploy enterprise information management and solve business problems
- Learn artificial intelligence and neural network that emphasizes the creation of intelligent machines.
- Apply the methods, tools and techniques to real-world problems by leveraging technologies such as R, Python, Excel, SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apache.
- Apply the methods, tools and techniques to real-world problems by leveraging technologies such as R, Python, Excel, SQL, NoSQL, Tableau, Hadoop, Pig, Hive, Apach, Spark and Storm, and other open source and proprietary products as well.
- Communicate analytics problems, methods, and findings effectively orally, visually, and in writing. Become more accurate in predicting outcomes without Machine Learning.
- Cleaning and unify messy and complex data set with Data Scrapping and Data Wrangling
- Help Companies make critical decisions through analysis, modelling, visualization, etc.
- Learn the emerging data science of unstructured data analysis and robotic process automation by choosing elective based on your area of interest.
Working professionals with at least two years of work experience, having mathematical, computer science or technical background
Minimum 50% marks in graduation required along with relevant work experience
Candidates from other streams (Chemistry, Biology, Commerce, Arts, Media, and BBA) who have scored 50% or above, will have to take an online Technical Aptitude assessment.
All candidates will have to undertake an English Proficiency test, irrespective of the graduation streams.
Introduction to Software and Operating System
Introduction to programming
Functions and Algorithms
Introduction to Statistics
Testing of Hypothesis
Introduction to Database Management Systems
Introduction to Data Science
Introduction to Data Analysis
Data Cleansing and transformation
Statistical methods applications for dimension reduction
Introduction to Machine Learning and Data Science
Introduction to Data Visualization 30 Hours
Storytelling through data
Visualization & Communication using Data Visualization
Dashboards and Automation
Motivation for Big Data
Getting Started with Hadoop Framework
Analyzing Data with Hive
Analyzing Data with Pig
Sqoop, Oozie, Impala
Introduction to AI
Deep Learning Models
Real-time Data Stream Analytics
Transition to Corporate Culture