How Can A Certificate Program In Cloud Computing Help Flourish Your Career?
Cloud-based services and solutions have become a popular option for most businesses for various reasons like cost saving, increased productivity, high efficiency, performance, speed and security. The internet becomes the cloud and all the valuable data, work and applications are easily accessed from any device that can be connected to the internet anywhere in the world. As businesses are moving towards cloud computing solutions, the demand for professionals skilled in this technology is also increasing. Learn cloud computing from industry experts at Manipal ProLearn and take the first step towards your building your career in this industry.
Sample Of Fresher Interview Questions
Some of the frequently asked cloud computing interview questions for freshers are:
- How many types of cloud models are available?
There are four types of cloud models that you can subscribe according to your business needs:
- Private cloud
- Community cloud
- Public cloud
- Hybrid cloud
- What are the three main cloud computing offerings?
The three major cloud computing offerings are:
1. Software as a service (SaaS): It is a software distribution model in which the service provider hosts the applications and provides internet access to the customer. Important tasks like accounting, sales, planning and invoicing can be performed using SaaS.
2. Platform as a service (PaaS): This platform helps developers build applications and services. It includes software support, networking, storage, management services, deploying, testing, hosting and maintaining different applications.
3. Infrastructure as a service (IaaS): It is one of the vital service models of cloud computing that offers access to various computing resources like bandwidth, network connections, load balancers, IP addresses, etc. in a virtualized environment.
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Cloud Computing?
You can choose any one of the following certification programs in cloud computing based on your job requirements and interest. The short-term courses offered at Manipal ProLearn are:
Our PG certification course has been designed for those who wish to enhance their skills in cloud computing and specialise in AWS.
Cloud computing courses at Manipal ProLearn will be of interest to all those who wish to become an expert in cloud technology. The pedagogy includes assessments, webinars, interactive sessions by industry experts, video tutorials, practice exercises and much more. This intensive hands-on training will also help you prepare for all types of cloud computing interview questions and answers.
Anyone who is interested in pursuing a career in this domain can join our online training program. Fresh graduates and working professionals from IT can join our course.
We offer both instructor-led and online modes of learning.
We generally conduct live webinars during the weekends. You will receive an email regarding the webinar timings 2 to 3 days in advance.
No problem! You can request for the recorded version and catch up on the concepts that were covered during the live session.
Our curriculum is updated every year based on the developments in the domain. After completing our course, you will receive an industry-wide recognised certification that is accepted by most of the leading companies. The hands-on training will equip you with relevant skills to make you job ready from day one.
Yes, we do. After you complete your course, we will send you a link where you can update your profile. We will share your profile with companies and recruitment agencies with which we have tie ups. While we offer assistance, we don’t guarantee placement.
Whether you want to improve your career prospects or take your business to the cloud, Manipal ProLearn has a course to help you achieve your goal. For any queries, email us at email@example.com.
Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!