- Learn cloud computing through a rigorous curriculum designed in association with knowledge partners, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) & AWS Educate.
- Get mentored by industry experts through live online sessions
- Get hands-on training in cloud computing via networking sessions, capstone projects, case studies
- Master the key concepts of cloud technology and get the necessary skills to build a career as cloud computing professional
- Develop skills in implementing vital cloud technologies including Google Cloud, Cloud Essentials, OpenStack and Cloud Foundry
- Specialise in Amazon Web Services and know how to design, build and manage cloud computing systems on AWS
- Learn to transform traditional data centres and IT infrastructure into modern and streamlined cloud-based systems
What are the Cloud Computing Courses offered at Manipal ProLearn?
Select a foundation course or choose to specialise in AWS by joining the right course. Our PG certification program will be perfect for aspirants who want to learn cloud computing in detail.
A few of the short term cloud computing courses we offer include:
As more and more companies are switching over from conventional IT infrastructure to the cloud, the demand for expert cloud computing professionals is increasing at a rapid pace. Enroll in our cloud computing training in Patna and hone your skills to start a promising career as a:
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Engineer
- Cloud Services Developer
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud System Engineer
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud Network Engineer
The average salary for an entry-level cloud computing engineer or architect is INR 5 to INR 7 lakhs per annum. Professionals with experience and cloud computing skills can earn a salary of INR 12 to 30 lakhs per year.
- Technical graduates who are keen to build a successful career in cloud computing
- IT professionals looking to develop skills in designing, implementing and managing cloud systems
To know in detail about our cloud computing certification in Patna, you can email us @firstname.lastname@example.org