How Can A Cloud Computing Course Help Flourish Your Career?
Cloud Computing offers servers, storage, software, networking and many other computing services over the internet. It removes the need for companies to invest money on their own hardware and software, and also takes off the pressure and redundant costs that would come with installing, running and maintaining them. As companies only have to pay for the services they use over the cloud, they are better able to focus their time and money on core business goals. More and more businesses are migrating toward Cloud as they want to take advantage of it numerous benefits including cost effectiveness, flexibility, time management, better resource allocation and improved productivity.
It has led to a surge in demand for cloud architects, engineers, consultants and other specialists who can handle different Cloud Computing models and types and also deploy cloud services.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up Cloud Computing Course From Manipal ProLearn?
- Our online/blended Cloud Computing training programs are offered in association with our knowledge partners, Manipal Academy of Higher Education (MAHE) & AWS Educate
- Our hands-on training program is led by industry experts and includes online live sessions, videos, webinars, case studies and simulations
- Gives you a deep understanding of cost-effective design and implementation of Cloud Computing services
- Makes you proficient in handling cloud migration for organisations who want to move from the traditional IT platforms to the cloud
- The curriculum is regularly updated with developments in the industry
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Cloud Computing?
Manipal ProLearn offers both PG certificate courses and specialisation courses in Cloud Computing .
You can opt for the postgraduate certificate program for advanced level training.
A few of the short-term Cloud Computing courses offered at Manipal ProLearn are:
Cloud Computing enthusiasts with an IT background are eligible to take up our Cloud Computing training programs.
After completing our Cloud Computing training in Chennai, you become eligible for various job positions like
- Cloud Architect
- Cloud Network Engineer
- Cloud Systems Administrator
- Cloud Consultant
- Cloud System Engineer
- Cloud Services Developer
- Cloud Engineer
Fresh graduates with a certification usually earn between INR 5 lakhs and 7 lakhs per annum while experienced certified professionals can expect a salary package of INR 15 lakhs and up.
- Fresh graduates interested in starting a career in Cloud Computing
- IT & IT management professionals looking to shift to Cloud Computing
- Software developers and software engineers
The online training is of 60 hours duration.
Our trainers are experts from cloud-based companies and industry leaders who will guide and help you find a relevant career in the field of Cloud Computing.
You will earn a certification from Manipal Academy of Higher Education on completing the online training program.
For more details about Cloud Computing certification in Chennai, you can email us @firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have more questions? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!