How Can A Certificate Program In Lean Six Sigma Help Flourish Your Career?
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in Mumbai will help you understand and apply the two important business improvement methodologies of DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve and Control) and DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyze, Design and Verify) for the best results. In effect, you will be helping your company achieve a faster rate of improvement in cost reduction, quality, customer satisfaction and process speed. In fact, these very reasons have contributed to the growth in demand for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals and their salaries.
Manipal ProLearn’s Lean Six Sigma training in Mumbai will prepare you to confidently take up the Lean Six Sigma certification exam and come out with a great score.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up A Certificate Program In Lean Six Sigma From Manipal ProLearn?
Our program of Lean Six Sigma Certification in Mumbai is based on the ASQ Six Sigma Belt Body of Knowledge and will help you:
- Apply DMAIC and DMADV methods to solve business issues and transition projects from one phase to another
- Apply lean concepts of 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping
- Effectively manage team dynamics and coordinate with the leadership
- Successfully close a project and integrate the changes with other aspects of the business
- Prepare and present project reports and documents
- Clear the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course will help you implement the Lean concepts and improve the outcome for the growth of the business of your organisation. You can even choose to take up the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam.
Following are a few other courses for you if you wish to upgrade your management skills:
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in Mumbai is open to everyone interested regardless of their experience level and skill set.
A certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional can start a rewarding career as a
- Lean Six Sigma consultant
- Business process analyst
- Process development manager/engineer
- IT project manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Operating system specialist
The average salary of a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional is around INR 15 lakhs per annum.
Quality analysts/quality system managers
Second or third line supervisors
Commercial or finance managers
For more details about the Certificate Program in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in Mumbai, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to know more about our course? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!