How can a Certificate Program in Lean Six Sigma Help Flourish Your Career?
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training will help you understand how to implement, perform, interpret and apply the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyse, Improve and Control) and DMADV (Define, Measure, Analyse, Design, Verify) methodologies for the best outcome of your organisation. This business improvement methodology helps companies achieve a faster rate of improvement in cost reduction, quality, customer satisfaction and process speed. No wonder the demand for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certified professionals has considerably gone up as has their earning potential.
Our Lean Six Sigma training in Bangalore will prepare and train you to clear the Lean Six Sigma certification exam. You will also have acquired the necessary skills and understanding to generate appropriate solutions and help with continuous improvements for your company.
What will You Learn by Taking up a Certificate Program in Lean Six Sigma from Manipal ProLearn?
Our program of Lean Six Sigma Certification in Bangalore follows the prestigious ASQ Six Sigma Belt Body of Knowledge. The course will help you:
- Apply the DMAIC and DMDAV methods to solve business issues and transition projects from one phase to another
- Apply lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, mistake proofing and value stream mapping
- Effectively manage team dynamics and effectively work with leadership
- Successfully close a project and integrate the changes with the business
- Prepare and present project reports and presentations
- Clear the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam
How can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt?
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt course is designed to equip you with the skills to implement the lean concepts and help improve and grow the business of your organization. You will also be ready to take up and crack the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification exam.
We even have other courses for you in case you wish to upskill your management skills:
Our Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification in Bangalore is open to everyone irrespective of their experience level and skill set.
A certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional can start a rewarding career as a
- Lean Six Sigma consultant
- Business process analyst
- Process development manager/engineer
- IT project manager
- Quality assurance manager
- Operating system specialist
The average starting salary of a certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt professional is INR 15 lakhs per annum.
- Operation managers
- Quality analysts/quality system managers
- Second or third line supervisors
- Commercial or finance managers
For more details about the Certificate Program in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt in Bangalore, you can email us at email@example.com.
Want to know more about our course? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!