How Can A Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management Help Flourish Your Career?
Supply chain management refers to the broad range of activities such as planning and logistics. It goes into transforming raw materials into final products that are sold to consumers. It is one of the key responsibilities that drive the retail industry and is used across organisations such as pharmacies, manufacturing companies, clothing outlets and more. At present, there are over 1 Lakh professionals in India who are employed in roles relating to supply chain management.
Taking up a certification course in Supply Chain Management from Manipal ProLearn will help you develop the skills and expertise needed to handle real-time problems on the job. On completing the training program, Manipal ProLearn offers a joint certification with ITC Infotech that will help you apply for jobs at top companies in the field.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up A Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management From Manipal ProLearn?
By enrolling in our certificate program, you will receive the training needed to skilfully handle tasks such as:
- Encouraging collaboration across all business verticals in the supply chain
- Managing the relationship between the supply chain, store and merchandising
- Analysing the difference between planning and execution in the supply chain
- Managing and planning tasks such as inventory management, logistics and transportation
- Modifying the supply chain to garner the most benefits for the customer
- Taking responsibility for procurement, managing orders and customer relationship management
- Developing strategies to measure supply chain
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Supply Chain Management?
Manipal ProLearn offers Supply Chain Management Certification course that is designed to help you understand the different facets and fundamentals of the supply chain. The course takes a practical approach and includes relevant reading material, case studies and video tutorials. The faculty are industry experts and follow industry-oriented curriculum. The course is designed to equip you with the knowledge and expertise needed to be job-ready.
The other courses that you can explore are:
No. Any aspirant interested in pursuing a career in supply chain management can enrol in the course, irrespective of qualifications.
With an estimated annual growth rate of 8%, there are numerous job opportunities in the field of supply chain management. Some common job profiles are:
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain analyst or consultant
At an entry-level position, the average salary for a supply chain professional is INR 3 lakhs per annum. On gaining a few years of experience and expertise, professionals can expect a salary within the range of INR 10 to 20 lakhs per annum.
The course is best suited for:
- Manufacturing or retail executives
- Freshers with a background in management
For more details about the logistics and supply chain management courses in New Delhi, you can email us at email@example.com.
Have questions regarding our course? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!