How Can A Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management Help Flourish Your Career?
Logistics and supply chain management is one of the core tasks that drive the retail industry today. Supply chain management drives the flow of goods and services right from production all the way to consumption. Organisations such as manufacturing companies, healthcare facilities and retail stores all make use of supply chain management and logistics. It is a diverse field with numerous job opportunities. In India alone, there are over 1 Lakh supply chain professionals working in varying roles and industries in this field.
Manipal ProLearn’s certification course on supply chain management is designed to help you develop the skills and knowledge needed to handle real-time business problems. It also helps you gain an understanding of the diverse facets of supply chain management. On completing the course, you will receive a joint certification from Manipal ProLearn and ITC Infotech that will help you secure a job in one of the top companies in the field.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up A Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management From Manipal ProLearn?
The course helps you develop capabilities in key tasks such as:
- Implementing collaboration strategies across business verticals
- Effectively handling procurement, customer relationship and order management
- Analysing the supply chain flow to produce the most benefits for the customer
- Measuring the effectiveness of the supply chain
- Implementing the best inventory management strategies in a retail setting
- Understanding the relation between Store and Merchandising to Supply Chain
- Managing the challenges of transportation and logistics
- Drawing a comparison between supply chain planning and supply chain execution
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Supply Chain Management?
Manipal ProLearn’s Certificate Program in Supply Chain Management aims to help you secure a job in the field of supply chain management and logistics. The course takes a hands-on approach to learn with the help of video tutorials, industry-oriented curriculum and contemporary reading material. The faculty are industry experts and have years of experience in the field.
The other courses that you can explore are:
No, there are no qualification requirements for enrolling in the course. The course is designed for anyone with interest in working in this industry.
Supply chain management is a fast-growing field with an expected annual growth rate of 8%. Some of the top job profiles in the field are:
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain analyst or consultant
On completing the logistics and supply chain management courses in Mumbai, you can expect a salary of INR 3 lakhs per annum at an entry-level position. Professionals with work experience in managerial roles usually earn around INR 10 to 20 lakhs per annum.
The course is best suited for
- Manufacturing or retail professionals
- Fresh Graduates
- Professionals from a management background
For more details about the supply chain management courses in Mumbai, you can email us at email@example.com.
Have questions regarding our course? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!