How Can A Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management Help Flourish Your Career?
Logistics and supply chain management are responsible for the economical and effective flow of goods and services. It covers all aspects of the retail chain process from manufacturing to the final delivery of the product. Leading healthcare organisations, manufacturing companies, retail stores and more make use of supply chain management and logistics to drive business. In India, there are over 1 lakh professionals working in various industries in roles relating to supply chain management.
It is a lucrative field with an expected annual growth rate of 8%. Taking up a certification course in supply chain management will help you gain an understanding of the best strategies for problem solving and management that you can apply on the job. Once you have completed the course, you will receive an industry-recognised certification from Manipal ProLearn and ITC Infotech that will help you secure a job.
What Will You Learn By Taking Up A Certificate Program In Supply Chain Management From Manipal ProLearn?
Some of the core concepts covered over the duration of the course are:
- The best means to measure supply chain in order to optimise the supply chain flow to garner the most benefits for customers and develop a competitive edge in the market
- Implementing the best inventory management and supply chain strategies to manage handling procurement, customer relationship and order management
- Understanding the relation between Store and Merchandising to Supply Chain
- Understanding the differences in supply chain planning and supply chain execution to better handle challenges faced in transportation and logistics
- Setting up effective collaboration between different business verticals in the supply chain
How Can Manipal ProLearn Help You Achieve Your Career Goals In Supply Chain Management?
Manipal ProLearn’s Supply Chain Management course takes a practical approach to learning with e-learning techniques and covers the basics of supply chain management. It includes video tutorials, reading materials and case studies that prepare you for a job in the industry. The curriculum is designed by industry professionals and subject matter experts.
You can also opt for other courses such as:
Our course is designed to benefit anyone with an interest in building a career in the field of Supply Chain Management, irrespective of prior qualifications.
Some of the top job profiles in the field are:
- Supply chain manager
- Logistics manager
- Supply chain analyst or consultant
At an entry-level position, the average salary of a supply chain management professional is around INR 3 lakhs per annum. At a managerial position, professionals in the field can expect to earn within the range of INR 10 to 20 lakhs per annum.
The course is designed to benefit:
- Any working professional
- Manufacturing or retail executives
- Freshers from a management background
For more details about the logistics and supply chain management courses in Chennai, you can email us at email@example.com
Have questions regarding our course? Request a Call Back and we’d be happy to answer!