Our course takes a hands-on approach to learning and includes webinars, video tutorials, self-assessments and online live sessions with experts. During the course, you will learn how to:
- Use statistical concepts to analyse different types of data sets and prepare reports
- Learn how to make data-driven business decisions
- Optimise business solutions that are determined by multiple variables
- Identify trends and patterns using data sampling techniques
- Make use of tools such as Python, R and Excel
After completing the course, you will get an industry-recognised certification from Manipal ProLearn and our knowledge partner.
What are the Business Analytics Courses Offered at Manipal ProLearn?
We offer Business Analytics courses that are designed for both beginners and professionals. A few of the courses we offer are:
Manipal ProLearn also offers the Business Analyst Program for corporates that focuses on knowledge areas and competencies as defined by the BABOK.
- Business analyst
- Data scientist
- Research analyst
- Technical business analyst
- Data analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
A business analytics professional with relevant experience can earn between INR 5 and 12 lakhs per annum. Beginners with certification can expect a salary of nearly INR 4 lakhs per annum.
- Engineering, commerce and IT graduates
- Research aspirants
- Professionals looking to improve business analytics skills