Home > Blogs > Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy in Place…Reasons why You Need to do it desperately!
Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy in Place…Reasons why You Need to do it desperately!
It was observed that by the year 2012 more than 3 quarters of businesses around the world did not have any digital marketing strategy. Though the numbers have decreased, but till 2016 around 66% of the organisation were still delusional regarding digital marketing. This article complies a few reasons which indicate that your business should implement digital marketing strategies for growth and development.
1. Not sure about the Direction – If you do not have clear strategic goals to achieve new customers or build deeper relationship with your existing customer, then you are in dire need of a digital marketing strategy. Many online course are available for Advanced Digital marketing course that will introduce you to the best practices of Digital Marketing.
2. No Idea about your Online Markets Share – Traditional marketing and digital marketing are two separate entities and with more and more population going online, it is imperative that you know where your business stands in terms of online participation. If you have no clear digital marketing strategies, then you will be left behind in the competitive race. Existing and start-up companies need to devote a lot of resources to ensure that their digital marketing practices is up-to-date.
3. Un-Impactful Online Value Proposition – If you do not have a clearly defined online customer value proposition, you will be unable to engage your existing as well as new customers.
4. Disintegrated Approach – Just implementing a digital strategy is not enough. Your business will suffer if you do not collaborate digital marketing with traditional media and response channels. This will help you get an inch closer to your desired result.
5. Unaware of Duplication – Most of the organisations hire multiple marketing organisations to fulfil their digital strategies but most often all of then end up purchasing different tools for similar marketing tasks. This not only wastes the energy and resources, but also affects the finances of the organisation.
6. Unsubstantial Optimization – While most of the companies do practice digital marketing, but very few of them ensure to review and act on them.
>>To learn more about basic or Advanced Digital Marketing, please go to Manipal ProLearn.
You could also read:
By Aditi Bhat
By Arijit Banerjee
By Aditi Bhat
Request a Call Back
Thinking with our Thumbs- UI/UX Perspective for Managers today
Whether we are booking a taxi, waiting for one, choosing a restaurant or checking out other people’...
Why it is important to do a PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.?
What is a PMI® R.E.P.?R.E.P. is a program created by PMI® to establish network of qualified...
4Ps in the Digital Marketing Context
You must have read about the 4Ps of marketing- product, price, place and promotion in your...
Execution – the Least Appreciated Process Group?
Here is a quick quiz. Question one. Out of the following process groups, which one has the least...
My Vacation Plan and Risk Response Strategies
Well, the answers and also their justifications are as follows.1. Avoid. “I drop the plans to drive...
Planning Vacation and Risk Response Strategies
It was a Friday evening. Kids’ vacations were just around the corner. Wifey and kids and me...
Why is Inventory Management Important to a Retailer
What is Inventory Management?Inventory is a term used to describe unsold goods and material that...
Learn the Tools & Techniques Employed in Project Planning
No matter how big or small a project is, it must be efficiently managed to make sure its goals are...More Info
Planning is key to Project Management success. Here's why!
“It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.” – Winston...More Info
What we fail to appreciate in Project Scope Baseline - Part 2
Continuing on the scope baseline is the project manager’s best friend story.Assumptions would be...More Info