Certificate in Advanced MS Excel
Coupon code: ADVANCEXL | Offer price: 3840/-
Home > Blogs > Why it is important to do a PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.?
What is a PMI® R.E.P.?
R.E.P. is a program created by PMI® to establish network of qualified education providers for professionals seeking PMI certification, and for PMI-certified professionals seeking to maintain their certification by earning Professional.
R.E.P.S. are organizations that have been approved by PMI to offer training in project management and award professional development units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements, needed by PMI® credential holders. An R.E.P. is emblematic of an organization being approved by PMI based on quality standards to administer training and issue PDUs to PMI® certification holders.
Benefits of doing the PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.!
- Highest Quality Course Material – All the course outline follows the structure and layout of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
- PDUs and Contact Hours – By enrolling in PMP® Prep course through a PMI R.E.P. you qualify for 35 PDUs and get pre-approved for contact hours to fulfil the PMI® certification criteria.
- Ensure Ongoing Quality – Learners not only benefit from the high quality course material approved by the PMI®, but also get latest updated in terms of project management best practice.
- Qualifying PMP® Exam – With the PMP® Prep course from a PMP® R.E.P., your chances to crack the PMP® exam is much higher.
- Showcases your Skills to Global Employers – With Project Management competency growing across the world, corporations recognize PMI® certification as the standard for the skills and expertise that a project manager needs to have.
Why Manipal ProLearn for PMP® Prep Program?
- Manipal ProLearn is PMI® approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
- Innovative Simulator Hands-on learning to facilitate the training of project management in a dynamic, stochastic environment.
- We offer 2000+ questions to help learners cover all aspects of the course.
- Conduct 4 Mock Exams and 11 knowledge area wise module end quizzes.