Home > Blogs > Why it is important to do a PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.?
Why it is important to do a PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.?
By Afia Ahmad
What is a PMI® R.E.P.?
R.E.P. is a program created by PMI® to establish network of qualified education providers for professionals seeking PMI certification, and for PMI-certified professionals seeking to maintain their certification by earning Professional.
R.E.P.S. are organizations that have been approved by PMI to offer training in project management and award professional development units (PDUs) to meet the continuing education requirements, needed by PMI® credential holders. An R.E.P. is emblematic of an organization being approved by PMI based on quality standards to administer training and issue PDUs to PMI® certification holders.
Benefits of doing the PMP® Prep Course from a Registered R.E.P.!
- Highest Quality Course Material – All the course outline follows the structure and layout of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Fifth Edition.
- PDUs and Contact Hours – By enrolling in PMP® Prep course through a PMI R.E.P. you qualify for 35 PDUs and get pre-approved for contact hours to fulfil the PMI® certification criteria.
- Ensure Ongoing Quality – Learners not only benefit from the high quality course material approved by the PMI®, but also get latest updated in terms of project management best practice.
- Qualifying PMP® Exam – With the PMP® Prep course from a PMP® R.E.P., your chances to crack the PMP® exam is much higher.
- Showcases your Skills to Global Employers – With Project Management competency growing across the world, corporations recognize PMI® certification as the standard for the skills and expertise that a project manager needs to have.
Why Manipal ProLearn for PMP® Prep Program?
- Manipal ProLearn is PMI® approved Registered Education Provider (R.E.P.).
- Innovative Simulator Hands-on learning to facilitate the training of project management in a dynamic, stochastic environment.
- We offer 2000+ questions to help learners cover all aspects of the course.
- Conduct 4 Mock Exams and 11 knowledge area wise module end quizzes.
You could also read:
By Aditi Bhat
By Arijit Banerjee
By Aditi Bhat
Request a Call Back
Thinking with our Thumbs- UI/UX Perspective for Managers today
Whether we are booking a taxi, waiting for one, choosing a restaurant or checking out other people’...
4Ps in the Digital Marketing Context
You must have read about the 4Ps of marketing- product, price, place and promotion in your...
Execution – the Least Appreciated Process Group?
Here is a quick quiz. Question one. Out of the following process groups, which one has the least...
My Vacation Plan and Risk Response Strategies
Well, the answers and also their justifications are as follows.1. Avoid. “I drop the plans to drive...
Planning Vacation and Risk Response Strategies
It was a Friday evening. Kids’ vacations were just around the corner. Wifey and kids and me...
Is Your Digital Marketing Strategy in Place…Reasons why You Need to do it desperately!
It was observed that by the year 2012 more than 3 quarters of businesses around the world did not...
Why is Inventory Management Important to a Retailer
What is Inventory Management?Inventory is a term used to describe unsold goods and material that...
Learn the Tools & Techniques Employed in Project Planning
No matter how big or small a project is, it must be efficiently managed to make sure its goals are...More Info
Planning is key to Project Management success. Here's why!
“It’s not enough that we do our best; sometimes we have to do what’s required.” – Winston...More Info
What we fail to appreciate in Project Scope Baseline - Part 2
Continuing on the scope baseline is the project manager’s best friend story.Assumptions would be...More Info