Say Hello to Our New Microsoft Cloud PreSales Program
By Robin Mazumdar
We are thrilled to launch our new program in association with Microsoft Partners. The Microsoft Cloud PreSales Program consists of 60 day all- round training. The uniqueness of the program lies in its model- the candidates bag a provisional offer letter from one of the Microsoft Partners, even before they land into the training program.
What is the relevance of this course in current scenario?
In today’s competitive world, every business is looking to implement all possible strategies to be ahead in the market. In the race of new strategies, a huge opportunity for PreSales has emerged.
As per Harvard Business Review – “…we have found that companies with strong presales capabilities consistently achieve win rates of 40–50% in new business and 80–90% in renewal business—well above average rates”. Doesn’t that sound promising?
The PreSales Role:
Pre-Sales is the plan and preparation to effectively engage the right prospects at the right time with the right tools. It is a combination of Technical and Sales activities with the objective of achieving excellent customer experience which in-turn drives closure. Research shows that a large contribution of PreSales is towards revenue generation than generating leads for business.
A PreSales professional wears multiple hats like:
- Customer Support
- Sales Performer
- Finance Negotiator
- Solution Architect
- Domain Expert
- Technical Consultant
- Key Account Manager
- Proposal and Technical Writer
- Legal Support
- SPOC and
- Business Development Manager
Image source: Marketing Moves
- Industry Perspective: India being a pool of talent has lot of potential for PreSales industry especially in IT PreSales. Historically, fresh talents can be molded well to a culture of PreSales and do carry lot of motivation with the role. With the right selection criteria and right training from a reliable provider, the ROI can be maximized for the Industry.
- Training Perspective: It is clarified by LinkedIn that companies are moving away from recruiting fresh graduates, to upskilling the existing employees. The primary reason being the large investment for the company in recruitment and training. A clear opportunity for Training Organizations to starting thinking out of box and play the role of Hiring and Training and then successfully place the student in the gaps of the industry.
- Candidate Perspective: As per AspiringMinds, more than 68% of the Technical Recruits undergo training before facing the floor which shows training being mandatory for most of the recruits. With a Hire, Train and Recruit model the candidates’ return on time investment is maximized.
Listen to what Happy Learners say:
It’s a Pleasure to share my wonderful experience. The Training was of great help to successfully kick- start my career in Microsoft Cloud Technology.
The Subject Specialized Professionals made me understand the concepts of different Workloads. They trained me in understanding different customer interaction scenarios, architecting the solution and pitching value proposition to the customers. Hands-on-demos was the highlight as it helped me a great deal and I believe it will help the future trainees as well. Overall through this training my problem solving skills, presentation skills have developed to newer heights.
Training included theoretical introduction to the cloud technology and provided knowledge implementation platform by means of case study presentation and role playing. Case study scenarios helped to understand the requirements and the challenges faced by the customers properly and to draft the solutions accordingly. It has improved the analytical, logical, problem solving and presentation skills to the greater extent. Hands-on and the working on the demo lab has helped me to understand the working of the technology in depth. Extended assistance during ON Job Training for learning On-Premises technology has helped me a lot.
This training was very informative and benefited me a lot to move towards my successful career. With real time customer scenarios, they trained me to understand the key challenges of the customer, map the challenge with an appropriate service, architect the entire solution, prepare Bill of Materials and present the whole customer case through PowerPoint presentations.
I received timely assistance in clarifying my doubts as and when I had. Ultimately, it was an energetic and enthusiastic training that increased my quest to learn new technologies.
Sounds like an interesting program isn’t it? Ask us more about it here.