Product Management Program
By Arijit Banerjee
A company’s organizational lifecycle function that deals with planning, foreseeing and execution of a product, which includes marketing at all stages, is the area of Product Management.
With the world in a state of unceasing flux, uncertainty is all-encompassing, leaving companies with the task of keeping up with growing customer expectations and dealing with the ever-changing technology that supports it.
To reach up to the customer’s expectations, the product lifecycle must be scrutinized to the point of ensuring relevance and performance.
Product manager’s role
A product manager needs to be adept at every stage of a product’s lifecycle, from its inception to completion. Other aspects such as dealing with customer service and launching the product must be in a product manager’s repertoire as well. Given the complexity of tasks, efficient product managers are in short supply.
Product managers are generally groomed into their role within the organization as there is a lack of formal training education programs that deal with the same.
Manipal ProLearn offers a comprehensive program - a formal PG Program in Product Management. The curriculum is extensively thorough, assembled with the expertise of professionals in the space and curated by experts that fully understand product design and the customer ecosystem.
To aid IT professionals in transforming into future Product Managers that will help in:
- Understanding the complexity and diversity of the role
- Developing comprehensive knowledge about the several facets of Product Management
- Cultivating the ability to utilize various tools and techniques needed in the industry
- IT professionals with two or more years of experience.
- A minimum score of 50% in the qualifying examination.
- PROGRAM FEE:
INR 5,00,000 plus 15% service tax with the opportunity for scholarships. If the performance in the assessment is up to the mark, a merit scholarship of up to INR 1,00,000 may be offered.
An 11-month program consisting of face-to-face sessions, webinars and video modules.
Completing the program will allow the participants to:
- Make the transformation from vertical specialists to horizontal generalists
- Successfully manage products throughout the product life cycle
- Effectively employ tools and technology required for successful product management at the workplace
With a century of combined faculty experience comprising of practitioners from the industry and over 5000 trained IT professionals, the Product Management program at Manipal ProLearn is unparalleled in the realm of training and cultivation of successful, efficient product managers.
Learn more about the Product Management Program at Manipal ProLearn here.