Home > Blogs > Openings for Technical Support Engineer in JoulestoWatts
JoulestoWatts is hiring Technical Support Engineer for their Hyderabad office. Kindly go through JD below and in case you are interested in applying, please mail your updated profile to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD):
Job Location: Hyderabad, India
Role: TECHNICAL SUPPORT ENGINEER
Qualification: Any graduate/ undergraduate (backlog) with good communication and
Technical knowledge (Hardware, OS, troubleshooting & networking)
- Providing excellent customer service support to customers during every single interaction
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software) from incoming internal or external businesses and end user's contacts for HP product (Laptops, Desktops, Printer etc)
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Work in 24x7 environment, supporting customers worldwide(AMS, EMEA, APJ)
- Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met .
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Articulating recommendations and explain resolutions to clients.
- Partnering actively with the Sales Pursuit team.
The shifting paradigms of today’s corporate world demand that businesses reinvent their Digital transformation strategy, Technology Experts with a strategic and proactive Solution management. JoulestoWatts delivers the best talent solutions, business and technology consulting with innovative models that address the industry. JoulestoWatts delivers client-focused, multi-disciplinary solutions to complex challenges and opportunities to achieve tangible and sustainable enterprise value through disciplined execution of tailored business strategies. We apply analytical rigour to uncover insights that lead to smart decisions and use the best technologies and operational processes to bring innovation, growth and value to our clients businesses. Our focus is to engage the best talent in the Industry for client success. We recognise the inherent strengths of each individual and believe in investing in every employee. We believe that heterogeneous talent pool is a critical factor for the success of the organisation and draw upon the strengths of our employees from diverse backgrounds. JoulestoWatts is a WeConnect certified organization.