Home > Blogs > Openings for SEO Specialist at Faststream Technologies
The Faststream Technologies, Bangalore is hiring for an SEO Specialist with 3-4 years of work experience. ProLearners who wish to apply, please send a mail with your updated resume to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR SEO Specialist:
Role: SEO Specialist
Experience : 3-4 years
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES / EXPERIENCE:
- Work across a team of content developers, social media, blog, web team and PR staff to optimize content development efforts to maximize search results.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine effectiveness
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in SEO efforts and paid search campaigns
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion and optimization
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations
- Research and analyze competitor web content and keyword strategies
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
About Faststream Technologies:
Faststream, a vanguard of technology solutions, specializing in Product & System Engineering, Digital Transformation, IOT, Big Data, Security and Application Development with global footprint across North America, EMEA and APAC. Having 200+ Clients, Faststream enables Digital Transformation for enterprises by delivering flawless customer experience, business competence and applied insights through an integrated set of disruptive technology and expertise.
We are passionate about delivering well-organized, inventive and world-class solutions, with focus on Healthcare, Aerospace, Semiconductor, Automotive, Consumer Electronics, Home Automation, Telecommunication, Security, Retail and E-commerce.