Certificate in Advanced MS Excel
Coupon code: ADVANCEXL | Offer price: 3840/-
Home > Blogs > Openings for Project Managers at Google
Google Technical Services is hiring Lead Program Manager at Google to lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects along with managing project schedules, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals to project stakeholders. The projects often span offices, time zones and hemispheres, and the selected candidate is expected to keep all the players coordinated on the project's progress and deadlines. ProLearners who wish to apply, please send a mail with your updated resume to email@example.com.
Job Profile : Lead Program Manager, Geo Engineering
- Manage large projects from concept to launch, developing and coordinating realistic project estimates, plans, and/or metrics, working and communicating effectively with Engineering, Product Management, QA, Operations and customers.
- Setup and manage in-house/outsourced project execution teams with associated processes to ensure successful completion of the program.
- Understand Google products, internal tools and processes and leverage those to push automation and increase work efficiency.
- Monitor, measure and communicate project progress, potential risks and delays, and team performance to program teams, executives and other sponsors. Take the lead in driving cross-office collaboration and resolving any site-related differences.
- Contribute to global company-wide planning processes that include budgeting, project prioritization, headcount planning, forecast management and variance analysis.
Minimum qualifications :
- BA/BS degree in a technical discipline, or equivalent practical experience.
- 12 years of program management experience.
Preferred qualifications :
- MBA or equivalent degree.
- Program management experience in defining and managing strategic programs that are large and complex, span multiple organizations.
- Experience dealing with large data sets for data driven decision making. Extensive Project/Large Operations management experience.
- Excellent project manager and self-starter, with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives at the same time.
- Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and having exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively operate with enthusiasm and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
Job Location : Hyderabad
About Company :
Google Technical Services is a global support and operations team, with a mission to delight our customers with care so good, it’s got to be Google. Our team is the face of Google to most of our customers, and we want their Google support experience to set new standards, just like Google’s products do. Our team cares for customers by solving problems and scaling solutions, incubating new Google products, and sharing user feedback with internal teams to influence product development. We support a wide variety of products, from Ads to Project Fi and just about everything in between, and our customers include advertisers, consumers, partners, publishers, retailers, and our own Sales Googlers.