Home > Blogs > Openings for Financial Modelling Consultants at CohnReznick
CohnRenzick has immediate need for a Financial Modeling Consultant in Chennai. ProLearners who wish to apply, please send a mail with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Description for Financial Modeling Consultants :
This role serves clients in transaction-related work by assisting clients with accounting for and tracking of project operations, hypothetical liquidation at book value, rate of return on investment and partnership capital account management.
Essential Experience (special skills and experience, licenses, certifications, and education)
- BCom / MCom / MBA Finance degree in accounting, finance or economics
- 0-3 years of consulting experience preferably within either the finance and/or accounting industries
- Demonstrated analytical skills with a strong preference for providing financial analysis support in a consulting environment
- Understanding of basic finance concepts, including concepts related to time value of money
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Excel a must
- Strong communication skills, with the proven ability to coherently express complex concepts, both orally and in writing
- Deadline driven, high degree of energy and enthusiasm
- Willingness to make the effort to learn concepts
Job Location : Chennai
About Company :
A national professional services firm headquartered in New York, CohnReznick is the tenth largest public accounting firm in the United States based on aggregated 2013 revenues. CohnReznick provides clients with forward thinking advice that helps them navigate complex business and financial issues. With more than 2,500 employees nationwide, we provide the resources, technical skills and deep industry knowledge to help them succeed.
CohnReznick are looking for forward thinking, driven, enthusiastic individuals looking to take the next step in their career. Recognized as a top public accounting firm, CohnReznick has the necessary tools to take public accounting to the next level.