Home > Blogs > Openings for Data Science in LoudCloud
LoudCloud is hiring for multiple positions in Data Sciences for their Mumbai office. Kindly go through JD below and in case you are interested in applying, please mail your updated profile to email@example.com.
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Role: Lead Data Scientist
Experience : 8-12 years
- Understand requirements by consulting with end customers on data models, data sources, predictive models required
- Provide thought and skill leadership by recommending customers a winning solution
- Hands-on analysis and modeling of data to convert raw, structured, unstructured data from multiple sources and turn it into predictive models, algorithms to forecast successful outcomes
- Out-of-box thinking to convert complex problems in data into cutting edge models and solutions that enable the customer to achieve their strategic goals
- Lead a team of data scientists
- Create high quality documentation
- Excellent communication and documentation skills – both written and spoken English
- Out-of-box thinker with a penchant to see data in a non-linear manner and who has worked in diverse and ambiguous data environments
- Prior experience in client-side interactions and handling customers directly
- 8-12 yrs of work exp in Data science in complex and challenging projects across industry domains
- A strong understanding of R and SAS and writing code to operationalize statistical models conceptualized and designed
- Strong background in applying Regression, neural networks, machine learning, Bayesian models, algorithms, and new techniques to data to solve problems
- Prior work experience with hands-on interaction with customers in the North American market
Barnes & Noble Education serves more than 5 million college students and faculty and is a strategic partner and collaborator to the 770 stores on campuses nationwide, delivering essential educational content and tools within a dynamic retail environment. Every day, we work to bring new solutions for affordable course materials; the latest in EdTech and digital learning platforms; and student support services that enhance academic outcomes.
Barnes & Noble Education LoudCloud builds software that improves learning. By focusing on 4 key areas – Learning Analytics, Competency Based Education, Learning Management, and Next Generation Learning Materials including advanced OER Courseware, BNED LoudCloud serves educators and students in higher education, and increasingly, K-12 institutions to address the challenges of affordability and retention.