Openings for Data Analytics at LOUD CLOUD
By Krishnaswami Mohan
LoudCloud is hiring for multiple positions in Data Analytics for their office at Mumbai. If you are interested in applying for this job, then please mail your updated profile directly to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR Sr Business Analyst:
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Role: Sr Business Analyst
Experience : 6+ years
- Understand requirements by consulting with end customers on requirements on product features, workflows, and consequently analytics and reporting to be drawn out
- Draw up requirements documents in MS Visio, MS Word and prototypes in MS Excel to describe use-cases, complex work-flows, and features/functionality
- Planning and scheduling capability to ensure work is scheduled across diverse functional groups
- Create documentation for rendering reports and visualizations of end requirements
- Customer service – call handling, troubleshooting, solution management with customers directly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills – both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and logical mind-set
- Good understanding of analytics and BI in today’s world
- Good understanding of big data technologies
- Prior US travel and direct exposure to working with clients on a one-on-one basis
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR PROJECT MANAGER- ANALYTICS:
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Role: Project Manager- Analytics
Experience : 10+ years
Qualification: B.E/ B.C.A/ M.C.A/ Any other graduation stream
- Exposure to managing Analytics implementation projects using tools like R, SAS
- Exposure to managing analytics implementations using big data technologies such as Hadoop, Python, Mongo, etc.
- Direct and manage project development from beginning to end
- Ability to understand technical nuances of the project and steer it successful completion
- Ability to foresee risks in the project and plan mitigation for each
- Ability to define and collate metrics for the projects
- Track and deliver multiple projects at a time. Evaluate (time / cost / quality) and approve change requests
- Responsible for reports on project progress and other project specific information to stakeholders
- Define processes for delivering solution effectively with high quality, productivity and early / on-time delivery
- Team Management, manage multiple level hierarchies
- Should be excellent in managing Customer and Stake holders
- Adept at conducting research into project-related issues and products
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Very good verbal & written communication skills
- Solution oriented approach.
Barnes & Noble Education serves more than 5 million college students and faculty and is a strategic partner and collaborator to the 770 stores on campuses nationwide, delivering essential educational content and tools within a dynamic retail environment. Every day, we work to bring new solutions for affordable course materials; the latest in EdTech and digital learning platforms; and student support services that enhance academic outcomes.
Barnes & Noble Education LoudCloud builds software that improves learning. By focusing on 4 key areas – Learning Analytics, Competency Based Education, Learning Management, and Next Generation Learning Materials including advanced OER Courseware, BNED LoudCloud serves educators and students in higher education, and increasingly, K-12 institutions to address the challenges of affordability and retention.