Openings for Business Development Manager at HBS Systems PvT. Limited
HBS Systems PvT. Limited is looking for a Business Development Manager for their office in Hyderabad. If you are interested in applying for this job, then please mail your updated profile directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER AT HBS SYSTEMS PvT. LIMITED
Job Location: New Delhi
Role: Business Development Manager
Experience : 0-7 years
- To acquire new corporate clients in the specified region / market
- To achieve the sales / revenue targets
- To create/maintain excellent relationships with clients and be able to tailor products’ pitch according to their specifications
- Ensure timely collection of revenue from clients
- Fulfilment of Sales quota annually via New Sales acquisition
- Give business presentations to senior management team
- To map potential sectors
- To achieve target plan
- Developing new ideas to achieve sales growth
- Interact regularly with the clients to ensure a committed and partnership based relationship.
- Comply with Sales process and mechanism of the company to ensure Business Professionalism & Integrity
- Aggressive to convert sales & achieve targets
- Good in follow –ups
- Excellent oral and written skills
About HBS Systems:
Since 1992 "HBS Systems Pvt. Limited" has been providing complete and Quality Solutions to its clients in all spheres of IT activities. It is proud to have a satisfied clientele of leading MNC’s, corporate business houses and Govt. organizations. The Company has diverse technology partners to ensure immediate, quality support and services.
Strategic partnerships with DELL, IBM, HP, Microsoft, Symantec, Kaseya, Trend Micro , SingTel , Cisco, APC, Emerson .. to name a few, are strong pillars of our organization.
Professionally organized, financially sound and an aggressive company, HBS foresees itself amongst the leaders in the IT Industry within a short span of time. The growth rate of the company has been multi-fold and HBS expects an even higher growth pattern in the years to come.