Home > Blogs > Openings for Business Analytics in LoudCloud
LoudCloud is hiring for multiple positions in Business Analytics for their Mumbai office. Kindly go through JD below and in case you are interested in applying, please mail your updated profile to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR Sr Business Analyst:
- Understand requirements by consulting with end customers on requirements on product features, workflows, and consequently analytics and reporting to be drawn out
- Draw up requirements documents in MS Visio, MS Word and prototypes in MS Excel to describe use-cases, complex work-flows, and features/functionality
- Planning and scheduling capability to ensure work is scheduled across diverse functional groups
- Create documentation for rendering reports and visualizations of end requirements
- Customer service – call handling, troubleshooting, solution management with customers directly
- Excellent communication and documentation skills – both written and spoken English
- Strong analytical and logical mindset
- Good understanding of analytics and BI in today’s world
- Good understanding of big data technologies
- Prior US travel and direct exposure to working with clients on a one-on-one basis
Barnes & Noble Education serves more than 5 million college students and faculty and is a strategic partner and collaborator to the 770 stores on campuses nationwide, delivering essential educational content and tools within a dynamic retail environment. Every day, we work to bring new solutions for affordable course materials; the latest in EdTech and digital learning platforms; and student support services that enhance academic outcomes.
Barnes & Noble Education LoudCloud builds software that improves learning. By focusing on 4 key areas – Learning Analytics, Competency Based Education, Learning Management, and Next Generation Learning Materials including advanced OER Courseware, BNED LoudCloud serves educators and students in higher education, and increasingly, K-12 institutions to address the challenges of affordability and retention.