Home > Blogs > Opening for Scrum Master with a leading EdTech Company
A leading EdTech copany has immediate need for a Scrum Master in Mumbai. ProLearners who wish to apply, please send a mail with your updated resume to email@example.com.
JOB DESCRIPTION (JD) FOR SCRUM MASTER:
Job Location: Mumbai, India
Role: Java Lead
Experience : 8-12 years
Qualification : B.E, B.C.A, M.C.A, B.Sc, M.Sc and any other graduation stream
Certification : Entry level of Scrum Certification- CSM, PSM 1 is a must
Advanced Level of Agile/ Scrum Certification- CSP, PSM 2, SAFe Agilist
JOB ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience of working as a SCRUM Master with hands on Agile experience and in applying Agile principles, culture, best practices & theory.
- Having experience of development will be added advantage
- Experience of facilitating SCRUM ceremonies & practices
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Grooming, prioritizing and maintaining the product backlog in collaboration with Product owner
- Must have worked on following tools – JIRA & Confluence
- Maintain relevant metrics like Burn down, Velocity etc. that help the team see how they are doing and coordinate release efforts
- Good experience of people management, Risk assessment, planning, execution
- Remove any impediments or blockers that would prevent the team from achieving its sprint goals
- Help achieve potentially shippable product increment at the end of the sprint
- Experience of collecting and maintaining artefacts for internal audits as per organization policies
- A strong team player with the ability to understand team issues and to encourage and enforce strong working ethics within the team.
- The ability to lead and motivate the team to fully adopt Scrum processes
- The ability to build strong and effective working relationships with all key contributors to the project - the development team, the PO and/or BA and the management stakeholders