Home > Blogs > Opening for Marketing Executive at Safexpress
Safexpress is hiring for Marketing – Executive position for their Delhi office.
Kindly go through JD below and in case you are interested in applying, please mail your updated profile to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com with the below details:
- Current Organization:
- Total years of Experience:
- Relevant years of Exp:
- Notice Period: 15 to 30days
- Ready to relocate to Delhi(Yes/No):
- Time available for F2F interview on 12th Jan 2018 and 19th Jan (Fri) in Delhi (Interview schedule 10am – 3pm):
LAST DATE TO APPLY: Jan 18th 2018
Safexpress began its journey in 1997 with a mission of delivering logistics excellence to its customers and ensuring their success. Today, the firm has firmly entrenched itself as the 'Knowledge Leader' and 'Market Leader' of supply chain & logistics industry in India.
Safexpress offers a wide range of innovative supply chain services including Express Distribution, 3PL and Consulting. The firm provides value-added logistics services for 9 different business verticals ranging from Apparel & Lifestyle, E-commerce, Healthcare, Hi-Tech, Publishing to Automotive, Engineering & Electrical Hardware, FMCG & Consumer Electronics and Institutional.
Safexpress offers cutting-edge logistics solutions to its customers, enabling them to focus on their core competencies. The firm adds maximum value to businesses at every level, right from providing world-class warehousing support to ensuring time-definite deliveries of goods anywhere in India.
|JOB LOCATION: ||Delhi, India|
|ROLE: ||Marketing – Executive (Male Candidates only)|
|NO. OF OPENINGS: ||10|
|EXPERIENCE : ||0 to 3 years|
|QUALIFICATION: ||Graduates with good communication skills|
- Candidates need to have Google Adwords Certifications.
- A strong hand on Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Passion for Digital Marketing.
- Manage time and work collaboratively to deliver the required outputs.
- Meet deadlines and achieve production objectives.
- Experience: 0-2 year fresher
- To manage and execute Google Adwords Campaigns.
- To implement on page and off page SEO for Company’s website.
- To conceptualize and discover unconventional ideas.
- To analyze data on regular basis.
- Keep pace with SEO, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing, Email Marketing and Overall Internet Marketing industry trends.
Please do get back to us for any clarification.
Wish you all the best.
ProLearn Placements Assistance Team
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
Disclaimer: Placement assistance involves informing and guiding our learners on the steps involved in getting the right job (connect and fitment). This is however not a job guarantee or a placement promise.