Home > Blogs > Opening for Digital Marketing - Manager at Design Quotient Labs
Design Quotient Labs is hiring for Digital Marketing – Manager position for their Bangalore Head office.
LAST DATE TO APPLY: Feb 18th 2018
WHY DQ Labs?
Passionate about incorporating design into the betterment of the Indian lifestyle, Design Quotient Labs (DQ Labs) aims to encourage creative minds to pursue their dreams. Run by design professionals from IIT - Delhi, NID - Ahmedabad, University of Genoa, Brera Academy and NIFT, DQ Labs ﬂaunts a dedicated set of Indian and international faculty committed to spreading awareness of the importance of impeccable design.
They provide counseling, online as well as physical classes, seminars, workshops, study material for under-graduate and post-graduate entrance exams and organize study tours to help gain exposure to marvels around the world. The institution exclusively attends to the ﬁelds of Design and Architecture and channels individuals to go through a metamorphosis to become creatively competitive on a national and global platform.
Suiting to the needs of the tech – demanding era, they constantly update their methods of facilitating learning and technology to redeﬁne the quality of design guidance.
JOB LOCATION: Bangalore, India
ROLE: Digital Marketing Manager
NO. OF OPENINGS: 1
EXPERIENCE: 0 to 3 years
QUALIFICATION: Graduates with good analytical & communication skills
- Candidates need to have Google Adwords Cerﬁcations.
- A strong hand on Google Analytics.
- Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) process.
- Passion for Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Manage me and work collaboratively to deliver the required outputs.
- Meet deadlines and achieve production objectives.
- Experience: 0-2 year fresher
Digital Marketing & Social Media Marketing
- Identifying appropriate keywords & Incorporating in the ad's
- Creating & Launching of Campaigns
- Analytics & reporting of campaign eﬀectiveness
- Analysis and optimization of campaigns
- Remarketing & Back Linking to be incorporated at all levels
- Managing AdWords, Facebook / Instagram / Twitter for the organization
- Increasing Customer Engagement over various platforms
- Implementing a feedback loop to get customer feedback
Search Engine Optimization
- Website analysis using analytical tools
- Analysis of competitor websites, effectiveness & reporting
- Improving the visibility of website
Please do get back to us for any clariﬁcation.
Wish you all the best.
ProLearn Placements Assistance Team
E-Mail ID: email@example.com
E-Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: Placement assistance involves informing and guiding our learners on the steps involved in getting the right job (connect and fitment). This is however not a job guarantee or a placement promise.